Sunday, March 14, 2010

If I wasn't on a product ban...


I spent a good part of my day today perusing about on Sephora, which was a bad idea considering that I'm on a product buying ban. I have compiled a wish list of what I would want to purchase if I wasn't on p10p - don't be surprised if you see any of these spouting up in my collection when the project is over! I'm such a sucker for the cute packaged gift sets on Sephora - it's one of my favorite parts of Christmas every year because I get a few from my parents. I particularly like shopping on Sephora because they have a great return policy - you can return items even if they are used if you do not enjoy them.

The first one is the new Sephora LashStash. I have tried two of the previous lashstash's and found some amazing mascaras in them. I like these because you get to try out 10 deluxe sample sized mascaras for $39. That sounds like a lot, but it's not when you think that you could not even purchase 2 of these full sized mascaras with the same amount of money. This is what is included:
  • Hourglass Superficial Lash
  • Urban Decay Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara
  • Korres Abyssinia Oil Volumizing and Strengthening Mascara
  • Benefit A Little Bit BADGal Lash Mascara
  • Smashbox Lash DNA
  • Laura Mercier Thickening and Building Mascara
  • Fresh Supernova
  • Sephora Lash Stretcher
  • Tarte 4 Day Stay Lash Stain
  • Cargo LashActivator


Out of these I have tried the Fresh SuperNova, which I LOVED (it might be one of my p10p completions), and Benefit BadGal, which I also liked. The other ones I have never tried, so this sample set would be great for trying out lots of mascaras to find my new favorite! You know, since I just had eye surgery it would probably be good for me to throw out ALL of my used mascaras and start over, you know... so I don't get any infections :p These sell out so quickly though, I wouldn't be surprised if they were gone before I finish p10p.



The next one had me swooning - I didn't realize this existed? If I could try one new thing right now, this would be it. It's the new NARS Orgasm Illuminator and it looks beautiful! The blurb on Sephora says, "NARS Orgasm Illuminator lights your skin from within! Deceptively sheer and decidedly luminous, it magically transforms lackluster skin into a remember-me, luscious complexion. Flirt with foundation, go it alone, or go neck-and-neck with your décolleté. The effect is, well, orgasmic." I must admit, the name always makes me blush a bit, but I have the blush and I do really love it. It's not famous for no reason, ya know? For anyone who has tried it, please let me know if it is worth it! This will be one of the first items I pick up after p10p, unless I hear it is horrible.


Another brand that is known for it's "cute packaged gifts" is Benefit. I looked through all the ones they have online now and fell in love with the Legally Bronzekit. It comes with a hoola bronzer, which I have used up and loved, a high beam (which is like a highlighter, kinda like the NARS one), a gilded which is a tequila-gold colored eyeshadow pencil (which you can't buy separately it seems, I looked), and a badgal brown mascara. This kit seems like it would give the perfect summer glow :) The best part is that it is only $35! That is NOT bad for 4 full sized products. The only thing missing is a that "gal primer", which I really want to try!


One brand I have never tried but have always wanted to is Philosophy. I have heard great things about this brand from several people, and I love their packaging! Are there any products worth trying? What about their famous Hope in a Jar? Let me know if I am missing out, or if it is worth just skipping :)

Another item, that wouldn't be on my wishlist because I have all the products, but I just wanted to share because this is what I have been using on my face, is the Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit. It comes with a mini foundation primer, a mini tinted moisturizer, an undercover pot, a secret camouflage brush, a camouflage powder brush, a velour puff, and an egg-shaped sponge. This is a bit expensive at $65, but Laura Mercier is expensive in general, and it gives you a chance to try out a ton of her products for the price of one product.


Let me know what your wishlist items are! Or, if you have recently gotten any new beauty products tell me what you think! What is worth it, and what it not?

Elle Fowler

72 comments on "If I wasn't on a product ban..."

Shannon L ♥ on March 14, 2010 at 10:15 PM said...

Great choices!!!

Unknown on March 14, 2010 at 10:15 PM said...

1st, iloveyou elle!

Dana on March 14, 2010 at 10:19 PM said...

i hear the nars illuminator isnt all that it is cracked up to be :[ :[ but the laura mercier kit looks great! i want it!!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE philosophy. i use there products to remove make-up, wash my face, clear my acne and moisturize. hope in a jar is AMAZING. it's a must get!

Ravenkitty27 on March 14, 2010 at 10:21 PM said...

I love Philosophy's Hope in a Jar, I have very fair dry skin and used to get dry patches on my face but now I don't have that problem.

Georgia said...

I HAVE THE NEW LASHSTASH! its amazing! my fav so far is the laura mercier mascara, but i havent gotten to try all of them yet.

kat<3 on March 14, 2010 at 10:22 PM said...

I love the skyscraper multi benefit mascara i talk about it all the time its amazing!!!!

Unknown on March 14, 2010 at 10:22 PM said...

Ooh, fun list! That benefit pack looks great - although I have Gilded and didn't get much out of it. Don't know if I was using it wrong. I started using Philosophy skin care recently and I am really happy with it - my skin is clearer and smoother than it has been in a while. I use the purity cleanser and hope in a jar. I use the one for all skin types - but I don't think you would find that hydrating enough for dry skin. Don't know if they have a dry skin formulation? Haven't tried to orgasm illuminator yet but friends of mine have and loved it.

Lauren*Ashley on March 14, 2010 at 10:24 PM said...

Lol, yeah, Nars Orgasm blush does have a name that causes a natural blush, lol. I have never actually tried it, but I want to. :)

On my wishlist is Morrocan Oil, which is an all natural oil for your hair, which makes it SO shiny and frizz-free. When I got a trim, the my hairdresser used it on me and I fell in love. I actually ordered it on Amazon, but it hasn't shipped yet, and it is like 3 days late. It is kind of stressing me out, lol.

Another product I love is Clinique High definition mascara. I love it! But I need to buy another tube.

Oh! I recently bought Urban Decay eyeliner in zero, and I loveee it! It glides on so easy!

My last wishlist item is urban decay eye shadow, I think it is called star dust, I'm not sure, but it is in the color atmosphere. It is so pretty!

Love your blogs!
x. Lauren

TheBeautyDoctors on March 14, 2010 at 10:24 PM said...

Haha.. great products elle! U'll get em soom :) hang in there girly!

JennyJen said...

I was just eyeing that Benefit bronze set too! I'm on Sephora.com right now LOL. I just ordered the LTD BOS 2 and a Benefit sampler that has the "That Gal" in it so I'll have to see how that works. I've always wanted to try the mascara kits too.

MsAnnDee on March 14, 2010 at 10:26 PM said...

Oh, how I wish I lived near a Sephora...or a M.A.C. store...the nearest M.A.C. store is about 7 hours away and the nearest Sephora store is...two or three provinces over from me. SAD DAY! :( I want NARS orgasm blush...what I would love is a good exfoliator face wash and something to minimize pores that I can use every day...I'm on the hunt and I'm willing to pay the money if I can find something...and actually have access to it.

I'm also on the hunt for a really good yet affordable foundation b/c mine is poopy.

Right now I'm waiting for a M.A.C. eyeshadow primer from a friend who lives in the city with the M.A.C. store for my birfday...I was going to plan a trip around going to get it and a few other items (I only own ONE M.A.C. product...a lipstick <3 ) and I'm waiting for a sale at Clinique to buy a blush I liked...if I spend over 26 bucks I get a free bag of goodies! ^.^

I'm new to fancy brand names and I'm already addicted. >.<

Maci on March 14, 2010 at 10:32 PM said...

I want that legally bronze kit!

Caitlyn on March 14, 2010 at 10:34 PM said...

The "that gal" primer from Benefit is amazing! It works so well, and keeps your makeup fresh all day. Definitely give it a try.

Devea on March 14, 2010 at 10:37 PM said...

Really want that benefit set!! That's a really
good price!

http://cupcakesofsilk.blogspot.com

Celina (Fables in Fashion) on March 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM said...

I wish we had a Sephora in Australia, or at least have Sephora ship stuff to Australia! :(

sugarbumpkin on March 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM said...

hope in a jar doesn't do much for me. it smells like chemicals and i don't notice a difference. it's nice and lightweight though.

EB Blass on March 14, 2010 at 10:43 PM said...

Just FYI: you can, in fact, buy the tequila gold pencil on its own! I have it and it's one of my favorite Benefit products - which is saying something, because I looooooove me some Benefit :) It has a lovely creamy consistency, and I actually will use it as a base when I'm doing lighter, shimmery eye looks. Pretty great buy!

crystal on March 14, 2010 at 10:43 PM said...

I just ordered the Benefit Legally Bronze kit online at Sephora today, they were all out at the store the other day I went!

I tried the Philosophy Hope in a Jar before but honestly didn't like it that much. I mean yeah, it's not bad, but it doesn't live up to its hype. It is light weight, absorbs fast, and creamy, feels like whipped cream actually. But it didn't improve my skin. So if u were just looking for something simple, it would work. But don't depend on it for improving skin pigmentation and making it 'glow'. Plus u are using the Laura Mercier skincare, which is wayyy better. At least you will feel like you get your money worth!

Hope that helped a bit :)

Young Fat Fab Fashion on March 14, 2010 at 10:56 PM said...

hey Elle a product that not a lot of people know about but is truly amazing is the elizabeth arden ceramide mascara i fell in love defiantly worth a try once p10p is over!!!

Ash : ) said...

love your choices i have the gilded tequila-gold pencil i like it. It adds a glow to my eyes sometimes when im really lazy i just wear alone. i bought it separately from sephora but that was about a year ago.

Anonymous said...

Dr Hauschka Liquid Eyeliner. Liquid Eyeliner an intensifying, silky smooth eyeliner. A silky-smooth eyeliner provides fine contour and make lashes appear fuller as it soothes, strengthens and conditions. Winner of the 2004 Product of the Year award at Biofach, Europe’s largest natural products trade show.

Melisa said...

First off, I absolutly love your vids/blogs/everything!
Next, I tried the Nars Orgasm Illuminator- DO NOT BUY IT. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT BUY IT!!!!!! First, I have dry and somewhat sensitive skin. On the first application, I could feel my face getting hotter and starting to burn almost. I took it off within about 2 minutes, and for sure my face was so red you woulda thought red paint was splattered onto my face. I had rashes and red bumps on my face for about 2 weeks afterwards, and finally I went to the DR. to get a perscribed med to were away the rash.

On this note, do yoursself a favor and save your $$, and please please oh please do not get the nars orgasm illuminator.

Also, I'd save your money and skip the Hope in a Jar. It didn't do anything for me, but it made my skin a lil' oily. :( :( (this was a product that i was hoping would work!) i live in the united states in TN and it snows and gets cold so i have extremely dry skin in the winter. I got this for x-mas, but good thing i was able to return it!
XXOOXXOO Melisa

Melisa said...

DO NOT GET THE NARS ORGaSM ILLUMINATOR WHATEVER YOU DO!!! IT IS AWFUL!

Anonymous said...

its not in that lashstash but i LOVE bare minerals flawless definition mascara!!! i is worth every penny!

Anonymous said...

philosophy's Purity Made Simple is a great cleanser! it really dissolves all your makeup, is super gentle, and i kinda like the smell too. you should try that if you haven't.

Hope In A Jar i wasn't too fond of, but that's only because i have oily skin (i know it's supposed to be 99.9% oil free, but i guess that .1% just didn't agree with me). well, and the smell.

i bought the makeup optional kit and ended up returning it because the microdelivery peel sample made my skin BREAK OUT and the rest of the products weren't helping the break outs disappear.

la_chan on March 14, 2010 at 11:13 PM said...

Oh Elle. I must admit that shopping on Sephora probably wasn't the best thing to do. :)) You're so funny. I love you. <3

Anonymous said...

oh i hate philosophy's hope in a jar! it smells horrible, doesn't have enough moisture for my dry skin, & gave me those horrible little white bumps!

Katie on March 14, 2010 at 11:16 PM said...

Elle, Benefit's Legally Bronze kit is AMAZING. I love High Beam and the Gilded pencil. Actually, I had received the Gilded pencil as a deluxe full-size sample (which is cool because these days, cosmetic companies give out the skimpiest samples; it's ridiculous!). I love using this pencil in the corners of my eyes. It always gives me that oomph that I'm looking for. High Beam also comes as a mini sample in Benefit's Beauty to Go: Bestsellers kit. It's only $10!!! That's an incredible deal because Benefit tends to be pricey. The kit includes four minis: High Beam, That Gal, Some Kind-A-Gorgeous, and Posie Tint. It's such a great deal that I bought a bunch and gave some to my friends that never tried Benefit. I could just do without the Posie Tint, though. It's suppose to be a poppy pink stain for the lips and cheeks. My skin is more fair than yours and it doesn't last. It's okay though, I still love the kit.

I have very dry / sensitive skin, just like you. I like Philosophy's exfoliating scrub because it's gentle enough for everyday use. However, I don't like their moisturizers. I think Clinique's is better. I'd like to try Laura Mercier's dry skin products when I get a chance. Thanks for recommending her water-based primer. I tried Smashbox Photo Finish and after two days of use (I had a sample), my skin started flaking all around my nose and chin. Go figure, my daughter's Christening is next Sunday. Anyway, try their scrubs, but stick to what your using for a moisturizer, as I'm sure it's better. Sorry this is long; I just don't know how to sum things up in a few sentences!

Lacey said...

I've tried a few products from Benefit lately, just getting acquainted with the brand, and so far, I've loved everything. I've had my eye on the bronze set, too. I love that Benefit has some full-sized sets, rather than just samples, they're such a great deal.

Haley said...

I have "that gal" primer from Benefit, and I LOVE it! It gives me a nice glow even before a put my foundation on.

Lane and Alley | blog on March 14, 2010 at 11:19 PM said...

Love my Purity face cleanser by Philosophy!! I want to try Laura Mercier & the NARS illuminator as well!! :)

elle hearts blogs on March 14, 2010 at 11:27 PM said...

ooh now i'm totally lemming the benefit set!!

elleheartsblogs.blogspot.com

xoxo

Samantha on March 14, 2010 at 11:38 PM said...

The Nars Orgasm illuminator is crap. The effect is so subtle that it's pretty much nonexistent.

I would not recommend Philosophy's Hope in a Jar if you have sensitive skin. I have sensitive combo normal-to-oily skin. Immediately upon application, I felt a burning/stinging sensation. I washed it off, but a couple of hours later, my cheeks were red and rashy! It took weeks for my skin to heal!

AR on March 14, 2010 at 11:48 PM said...

Elle, have you ever tried Smashbox O-Glow blush and/or lip gloss? I'm getting some through an online swap. I've always thought it looked cool, and I liked it when I tried at Sephora. But I've read some not-so-flattering reviews on Makeupalley. What do you think?

Elizabeth on March 15, 2010 at 12:01 AM said...

My takes on your list...skip Philosphy (over rated), gilded pencil is available separately, but Benefit Bronzing kit looks great, Mascara Set - I bought this and am using Hourglass currently. It's an awesome buy - I think I will throw out each mascara after 2 months??? I recently picked up a couple of the new Tarina Tarantino shadows and an eye pencil. Love the pencil, but the shadows are going back to Sephora - don't like at all. Maybe my fault with the color choices. Interesting post!

Anonymous said...

i recently purchased the estee lauder preventidon kit, and it was fabulous! i've only been using it 3 days and it just improved my skin!it's a definite must-have!!!

Anonymous said...

You should definitely look into Philosophy products. I had really bad skin, and like you I had tried everything. Philosophy cleared up my skin, and "Purity" removes every ounce of makeup on my skin after a long day. Their night treatment "Help Me" is amazing too. It's holy grail worthy. I just love their whole line in general, I've never been disappointed with anything from Philosophy. Plus, the cute little blurbs and poems on the packaging are always a nice touch. : ) Since you have dry skin, I definitely recommend "Hope in a Jar" - I've had friends who have tried it and loved it. I have oily skin, so "Hope in a Bottle" is a better fit for me.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, didn't know that Benefit kit was back in stock! Their sets are such a great value, bought the Bright Lights, Big City back at Christmas and loved it.

Have that Laura Mercier kit as well and love it! It's a pretty good deal because the concealer duo is full sized, it's 2 brushes, the sponge and puff, and then the primer and tinted moisturizer are a pretty good size, maybe half the normal size I want to say? Great way to try LM products.

Anonymous said...

Wow~ I kinda need to go on make up ban too XD haha~
Can you should do a vid or blog post showing/telling us how long makeup shelf lives are...?~ Many of us doesn't know and stuff

roxanne on March 15, 2010 at 1:02 AM said...

I've gotten the gilded on ebay. Used to be in benefit counters in Macy's and their website. Neway, I liked it but don't use it as often as I thought I would. It doesn't go on super smoothly, but is still a fun buy. The most memorable time I used it was for my Roman Halloween look. Also considered getting the lash stash but in the end decided not to; would rather stick to buying 1 or 2 at a time.

roxanne said...

Also, i have skipped Philosophy's face washes and such but they have some amazing smelling bath products!

Kyndal on March 15, 2010 at 1:21 AM said...

WOW! All of these things are on my wish list too! haha. Good job!

Unknown on March 15, 2010 at 1:16 PM said...

i would like to try some of the tokidoki stuff at sephora! :) everything looks so cute and fun.

Sonni said...

I'm not even daring to look at sephora.com right now, because I can't order anyway... I live in Germany and they don't ship here :-(
If they did, I'd by tons of stuff...
*sigh*

AmyLaurenx3 on March 15, 2010 at 2:04 PM said...

Elle, everytime i look at your blog or watch one of your videos, you make me want something new :)
I really want the Benifit set and the Lashstash now! I really wish i could get them but i cant order from sephora in the Uk! Its really annoying! Keep up he blogging :)

AmyLaurenx3

pinkpoodle29 on March 15, 2010 at 2:51 PM said...

For the mascara set i have the large cargo lash activator and i love it, i think it may have actually made my lashes longer?!

Also, the Hoola bronzer, not as good as nars in my opinion... makes me look muddy, so me and hoola aren't speaking atm... might sell it on makeupgeek.com

Anonymous said...

"that gal" primer is terrible! It smells amazing, but that is about it. It makes your makeup melt off, i returned it. [:

enk on March 15, 2010 at 3:42 PM said...

Hey Elle,
I don't think the hope in a jar is worth the hype. It does feel nice, but it doesn't moisturize quite enough for my dry skin, but if you do try it I would probably recommend going with the sensitive skin formula since it is unscented. You may like the purity cleanser, it does a great job of taking of eye makeup and not stripping the skin.

Selena said...

Elle, please don't get the Nars illuminator! It really has no purpose in life and a waste of money. Sephora actually had samples of these given away so I tried it. But it doesn't do a thing it's supposed to. Oh, a question for anyone out there who has tried benefit's BadGal, does it slowly travel down your eyes? It does for me.. (:

Milou (Cherize) on March 15, 2010 at 3:58 PM said...

Recently I'm really loving the Lush soap Porridge! :-)
And my nude lipstick from Manhattan. I'm not sure if that brand is avalible in America.

JayGo on March 15, 2010 at 3:58 PM said...

Hey Elle,

I got a sample of the Nars Orgasm Illiminator at one of my visits to Sephora. I'd been wanting to try it out for so long...I was super excited. I'm probably not going to help diminish your crave for this product because...I ABSOLUTLY LOVE it!!!!!! I don't understand the people who say they don't like it. It's great! I have oily skin and I was scared of the shinny effect, but it's like a fresh-outdoors-pinky-cheek look :)

Good luck with you p10p :)

Claire Bang on March 15, 2010 at 4:18 PM said...

I don't have a youtube account or a twitter account so this is the only way I can request videos..soo..could you do a room tour? Blair did one. Like you should do one for your home room tour. thanks for the awesome videos!!

MakeUpAddictLa on March 15, 2010 at 4:19 PM said...

I suggest you purchase a mini set from philosophy so you can try out a range of their products. I purchased Miracle Workers set a few months ago and I have to say, their cleansers are amazing BUT Hope in a Jar is a bit disappointing. The texture is great but I really cant stand the smell. If you're considering purchasing it, go to a store and smell it first. It's really horrible (in my opinion). Philosophy definitely have some amazing products I'm just not a fan of hope in a jar.


I totally agree with u about the lashstash! I'm also on a product no buy but that will be one of the first things I purchase once that's over!!

Anonymous said...

Elle,
Now that your a senior and have plenty of experience can you do a video about sorority rush please!! I'm rushing in the fall and I'm super nervous and I would love some of your advice!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE Philosophy's Hope In A Jar. It works so well, doesn't break me out, and lasts forever!! It's an item I'm going to be buying for the rest of my life.

Mysterious M on March 15, 2010 at 6:19 PM said...

hii:) btw, the philosophy air brush canvas is tooo die for! you should try it! but hope in a jar smells kinda gross, it did wonders for my skin; but i would smelll the grossness of it all day, lol.

hi, my name's Khristine on March 15, 2010 at 6:42 PM said...

nars orgasm illuminizer was a sample for beauty insiders about a month ago?

I like it, it's subtle though. I think I'd like benefit highbeam more :)

Mary ann on March 15, 2010 at 7:04 PM said...

You should do a video on how you maintain your hair.What products you use and all that jazz(:

Krista on March 15, 2010 at 7:36 PM said...

That LashStash looks fantastic! definitely something I'm going to have to check out when I finish my own p10p!
check out my blog:
http://mysunshinesketches.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

In my local Macy's there is a Benefit counter and I got the eyeshadow pencil you were talking about, not in a kit or anything, just by itself. i dont know if you can get it online though.

Mandee Cowie on March 15, 2010 at 11:01 PM said...

I thought hope in a jar was just so-so! I couldn't get over the woodsy smell of it and thought it was just very average! I also just tried the that gal primer, I'm not sure the color of it is right for my red undertoned skin! Two products I really wanted to love :(

Nice blog blair!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have combination skin and I love Philosophy's Purity and When Hope is Not Enough with spf 20. It's richer than Hope in a Jar, which I need in the winter. It smells just like rosemary, so if you don't like rosemary I wouldn't try it. You should definitely try their shower gels and body butters, though!

Juni on March 16, 2010 at 11:23 AM said...

Those items look really cool, especially the nars product... but what i'd like to buy from Sephora is the Bare escentuals Buxom Lash Liner or a Stila Eye Kajal. I've seen them in one of Tiffany's videos and she recommended them.

Unfortunately, Sephora does not ship internationally, and there is no chance of getting Bare escentuals where I live. :( I'm still trying to find out if I can purchase Stila anywhere else...

katrine Phan said...

I want to buy the laura mercier kit too

thatkelliegirl said...

Hey Elle!

I LOVE your blog and youtube videos! They are a great distraction from studying! :) I just wanted to say that I too wanted to try "that gal". Some of my co-workers swear by it, and who can resist that packaging? Alas, I hated it! It was sticky and made me break out like crazy! I'm sticking to my smashbox photo primer from now on! I agree with you about Laura Mericier though, I LOVE that brand!

<3

Anonymous said...

I HAVE THAT LEGALLY BRONZED KIT! Its amazing! 4 full sized products for only $35!! High Beam and Hoola are amazing. And I completely fell in love with Gilded. Its sooo amazing. Im gonna cry when it runs out cause they don't sell it in stores! :( But anyways I luv you Elle! your amazing!!

Brooke on March 16, 2010 at 7:34 PM said...

skip the nars illuminator....trust me lol

Tina Miller on March 16, 2010 at 7:35 PM said...

Hope in a Jar is the most AMAZING moisturizer I have EVER used. My skin felt amazing after the very first application. It's the perfect texture. Give it a shot! You'll love it.

Anonymous said...

the nars illuminator is a waste of $ because it does not look like the blush, wears off, and does NOT illuminate worth a pickle. since it's liquidy, it smears your foundation...and if you mix it with your foundation...u will look sunburnt if you have fair skin. honestly, a lip gloss would be a better illuminator than this lol

PinkyChaChaCha on April 16, 2010 at 2:57 PM said...

hope in a jar is a MUST. its great. the largest one($60?) has lasted me 7 mths using it about 2-3times a day. cant live with out it. unless,that is, its expired. ughhh.my first (a large sample) was a funky yellow congealed mess that smelled of wet dog and sunblock. it almost put me off the stuff but i tried a new one and now im in love

liona on April 27, 2010 at 3:47 AM said...

i have pretty dry skin and i found that hope in a jar barely provides any lasting moisture. on a positive note, it feels cool, light, and fluffy when you put it on. people say i have an acute sense of smell, but at the same time i'm not easily bothered by the scent of things. i did notice that hope in a jar has a somewhat icky medicinal scent to it.. skip it! its not as good as the reviews it gets.

there are tons of other moisturizers that give the same results (softer, smoother skin..) right now i love korres quercetin and oak night cream (the daytime version doesn't hydrate as well), and fresh soy face cream (deep, lasting moisture!). however, i heard soy messes with the hormones so i should probably give it up.

what is your favourite?

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b