Thursday, September 25, 2008

About Me


Hey Everyone! I figured I would do a quick introduction for those of you that don't know me :)

My name is Elle, and I am most known for my YouTube channel,
Allthatglitters21. I am 21 years old, a senior in college, and I absolutely love all things girly. This blog will cover makeup, hair products, reviews, diet tips, beauty tricks - anything and everything that I feel like writing about.

As far as credentials go, I am self taught. I have never worked at a makeup counter or anything, but this is my passion and I love it! I was the beauty intern at Seventeen magazine last summer too, so I learned a lot of stuff there as well, as far as beauty journalism goes.


Feel free to follow my
twitter for my updates, and I hope you enjoy my blog!

xoxo,
Elle

9 comments on "About Me"

Kelly on November 7, 2008 at 2:50 PM said...

hey i just watched one of your videos and im tempted to buy danger zone, do you like it? what is the silver like? xxxxx

Julie said...

Hey what would be your ideal adventurous make-up starter kit for someone who wants to buy more colors at a good price in a good brand

lauren said...

i really would like to see a video of a skin care routine that is inexspensive (not clinique) routine that shows difference ( a complete set of cleanser,toner and moisturizer that works for combination skin)& please tell me when you make a vid!

-Joana on January 10, 2010 at 6:40 AM said...

Hello Elle!
I really enjoy your post's and I'm trying to understand all these English words...
A big, big kiss!

mrsmargaretburke@yahoo.ca said...

Hi Elle
The rundown of your LASIK eye surgery on your blog is amazing, I am off on a visit to see my family back home in England on the 21st of April. I have been debating the Lasik treatment myself and think I will make an appointment once I arrive home. I am a chicken and go weak at the knees when it comes to anything to do with my eyes. After reading what you said I should but aside my fears and go for it lol. Take care and enjoy your new vision hugs Margaret x x mrsmargareburke@yahoo.ca

Carbird on March 27, 2010 at 5:01 PM said...

I love your sister blair's channel too!

Megan said...

Hey Elle! Just wanted to say I am a HUGE fan of you! I have seen most of your youtube videos and most of your sister's and I think you guys are amazing! Even though I am finishing up Jr. High I find most of your advice and videos really cool! Keep up the good work and keep making videos!
~megan~

Lindsay on April 7, 2010 at 9:51 PM said...

Hey! I love all of your videos, Elle! You inspired me to make my own blogger about product review and such. :) It's still getting started, but I just wanted to let you know that all of your tips are awesome. I'm going to Ulta tomorrow. It's a DANGEROUS place, haha.

Blair Wanderwoodsen on May 9, 2010 at 1:59 AM said...

hey elle...i relle love ur blog and videos...
and i seem to enjoy them too cuz u project fun and interest in ur videos...and that reaches out to the viewers...
dnt ever stop and god bless yah !!

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b