- Apples and Peanut Butter - just don't overdo the peanut butter because it packs a lot of calories.
- Carrots and Hummus
- Pretzels and Hummus
- String Cheese (Low Fat) with an Apple or Banana
- Shrimp Cocktail - LOVEEEE THIS! If you are unfortunate (like me) and live far away from the sea I have found a decent shrimp cocktail at my Kroger.
- Grapes and a protein - like Deli Turkey
- Cottage Cheese and Peaches (I snubbed my nose at this one for awhile but it turns out... I love it now haha! My secret is I get the Fat Free kind - it takes away that strong cottage cheesy smell that I couldn't handle.)
- Yogurt with Granola (Greek Yogurt with a bit of honey.... mmmm)
- Organic Fruit Roll up (fruit leather)
- Cherry Tomatoes
So my question for you is - what are your healthy snack options? I have been on this kick for about 10 months now and I am starting to get tired of the above options. I am going to the store soon so I want to pick up a few new things.