Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Elle's Favorites

This will be updated as my favorites change, but as of March 14, 2010:

Laura Mericer Purifying Oil Light

Laura Mercier Hydrating Water Rich

Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Day Creme

Chanel Extra Radiance Exfoliating Gel (although it's a bit expensive and I'm sure there are better, cheaper ones, but I am using it up)

Eye Cream:
Laura Mercier Flawless Eye Creme

Clarisonic!! Love it!

I switch these up every time I run out, but I am currently using Sexy Hair Organics Daily Shampoo. It's green, organic, and smells nice! I'll review it if I like it enough to repurchase after I run out.

Sexy Hair Organics Daily Conditioner, again I switch this up constantly!

Aussi 3 minute miracle deeeep treatment. I ADORE this!! It's cheap, from the drugstore, and amazing. Love. it.

Leave in Conditioner:
John Frieda Daily Nourishment Leave In Conditioner

Heat Protectant:
Redken Satin Wear Blow Dry Lotion

GHD Flat Iron
Conair 1 inch curling iron
Wide Toothed Comb

Laura Mericer Tinted Moisturizer and Moisturizing Foundation mixed

Undereye - Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
Acne - Mac's Studio Finish Concealer (NW20)

Any loose setting powder, I don't have a particular favorite, right now I am using Laura Mercier's Translucent powder

Nars Laguna Bronzer - hands down! I have been through about 4 containers.

I enjoy a bunch, I like Nars Orgasm and Angelika, and Mac's well-dressed and dainty.

Mac Pearl Cream Color Base and Mac Trace Gold Blush

Eye Primer:
Urban Decay Primer Potion or a Mac paint pot

Eye Shadow:
Mac Satin Taupe, All That Glitters, Mutiny pigment, Brule, and Mulch. Also, Stila Kitten!

Brow Pencil:
Mac Lingering - LOVE IT! It's a little dark though, so I recently picked one up from Laura Mercier, I'll be giving it a try.

Eye Liner:
Mac Feline Eye Kohl; for all the hate it seems to get it is still my all time favorite little thing. I have a few backups too!

MUFE smokey lash or Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes. I also love L'oreal Telescopic for drugstore!

Mac Angel or Mac Creme d'nude

Mac Underage, Springbean and Little Vi

Lip Balm:
Mac Tendertones!! But since they are not available anymore maybe Korres Lip Butters.

Brushes from MAC! They were the best!!

Elle Fowler

25 comments on "Elle's Favorites"

Anonymous said...

Hey Elle u r amazing and a great person hope u have a great holiday.

Anonymous said...

I love you

Anonymous said...


tania on March 15, 2010 at 2:28 PM said...

Hi Elle
Well, I see all yours vĂ­deos, and I love it. You are the best. I made the make up on me for a 1 month ago, and I don't stop. Thank's for everything.
Sorry the mistakes on my English, I'm from Brazil.
Kisses a lot

Anonymous said...

I love your vids!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have seen all of your allthatglitters21 videos, and I love them! My dad won't let me have a youtube account because he is afraid that someone will come and stalk me. I would subscribe if I was allowed. Sorry! But I love your videos and hopefully I can convince my dad into letting me have a youtube account.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

hey elle! i love your videos and i just wanted to say ur great!!

Anonymous said...

love this!

Anonymous said...

Hi Elle. I am 48 years old and only recently found your channel (or should I say found YouTube at all!!!HAHAHA) I have learned sooo much from your tutorials and recommendations. Never too old to learn. Thank you very much. Does your mom consider doing any? I bet she is amazing, judging by her daughters. Bless!

daisyds on April 6, 2010 at 5:40 AM said...

hi elle,
this may sound odd but do you know if you can buy those aussi hair care products in australia? i tried their website but it wasnt very clear.
thanks :)

SarahM said...

Love your blog and your youtube channels!!!! Keep up the great work! You are very inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I thought you has switched to Redken All Soft?

lauren said...

hi elle,

i love watching you on your youtube channel and reading on your blog! you are soo pretty and nice and seem like a very good role model! i was just wondering if maybe you could do like a section on your blog or youtube about an advice column. because there are some things that i would like to ask you and see what you would think or say.ok bye xoxo !!!!
love lauren (ur really big fan!)

Michelle P. on April 12, 2010 at 7:37 PM said...

i love your videos! you should make more on sensitive/dry skin because that's so mean and so many products make me breakout! Can you try creating an "Elles Favorites" with only drugstores products? Also I can't decide between buying Nars Laguna or Benefit's Hoola bronzer. I've never worn bronzer before and my skin is light (not pale) but super red at time (pre-rosacea i think) so which one do you suggest for me?

Makeup Fashion Love on April 17, 2010 at 6:54 PM said...

Really great to look at this list and get ideas for new products! I really wanna try Mac's Angel. I've heard so many gurus talk about it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Elle,

Loving your blog & you tube videos & no I am not part of the 18yr old demographic. You do have at least 1 fan who is in her early 30's (& proud of it!!)

I was wondering if you could mention what shade of Laura Mercier TM you use? I am also a NW20 & I am very interested in the types of foundations/Tinted moisturisers that you use & at times the shades are not mentioned.

Thanks in advance & a big hello from Australia :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Elle,

Loving your blog & you tube videos & no I am not part of the 18yr old demographic. You do have at least 1 fan who is in her early 30's (& proud of it!!)

I was wondering if you could mention what shade of Laura Mercier TM you use? I am also a NW20 & I am very interested in the types of foundations/Tinted moisturisers that you use.

Thanks in advance & a big hello from Australia :D

=D said...

Is there a brand of products you know of that is similar to Mac?

Anonymous said...

hey elle, i was wondering where you got your blogger template (background) because i dont really like the ones that they already have

Anonymous said...

hey Elle, I love you and your little sisters youtube channel and i love your style and skill in makeup and hair, along with your sister as well. But I have some recommendations. I use eyeshadow by Korres. And oh my!! They are my favorite, and so are tarte eyeshadows. But I want to figure out how to make some looks out of them. The colors I have are... silver, bronze, green, sky blue, and a chocolately type color. the names are not the real ones but I was wondering if you were willing to buy them and make tutorials. I know it sounds demanding (which is not cool, i know) but i just love Korres ALOT!! maybe you can use colors similar to them from another brand, but i just want to know how to make nice eye makeup. please!!! preferably a tutorial on youtube.. also what do you think about baremineals cosmetics?

Anonymous said...

Hey Elle, i am a 12 year old girl who was really confused about makeup. Your videos and blog posts are the best. You have made everything so much easier for me and for that I thank you.

Lisa Nicole on May 12, 2010 at 6:22 PM said...

elle you're awesome! love watching your videos daily and have learned so much along the way! keep it up!!

Enn said...

Hmm... I always thought it's called Aussie

Anonymous said...

hey elle... i just wanted to say i love your videos and your great advice with makeup!

I was also wondering if you could say where you got your purple bedding from that appears in the background of your videos.. I absolutely love it!


thepenguingirl33 said...

Hey Elle... Love your favorites lists. I now too love Mac makeup and eyeshadows. I also love your makeup lessons.

Post a Comment


Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez