Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quick Contest Update


I'm going to bed soon, but I just wanted to give a quick update on the contest. I received over 20,000 comments, and I had on "comment moderation"... and I guess that froze up the system. I cannot access my comments now, not just on that post, but on this whole blog! As you can imagine, I am kinda sad about that.

If anyone
knows how to clear out those comments let me know and we will figure something else out for the contest, and I will just know in the future that blogger can not handle this kind of quantity. Here is a screen shot of the comments :( Tweet me if you have any ideas, since comments are not available right now on this blog.








If I can't figure out how to fix this comment problem I don't know what I
am going to do. I could continue posting but I enjoy getting feedback from you guys. Should I just start over? Or just not have comments on here?

Oh blogger and your comment limits, you are not making my life simple. Going to bed now, goodnight and sweet dreams everyone. Hopefully I will sleep soundly without Bear walking on my eyeballs, although I miss the little sloth terribly when I am here. Talk to you all soon!

1 comments on "Quick Contest Update"

elle moore said...

maybe just do it from ur youtube account

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b