Thursday, March 4, 2010

Feb-ru-ary Favorites Time!


It's that time of the month again (not THAT time...)... for FEBRUARY FAVORITES! I have a little song and dance I made up and performed to my housemates about this. I basically sing "It's feb-ru-ary favorites time! Feb-ru-ary favorites time!" in the tone of "It's peanut butter jelly time" and then I just wiggle my butt around. I think everyone should try it. And if you are fortunate enough to have never heard that song, I will embed it here for your viewing pleasure - but I guarantee it will get stuck in your head.



It's peanut butter jelly WITH A BASEBALL BAT! I think that's such a catchy song :)

BTW, I am uploading/filming/blogging when I should be getting all my schoolwork done so I can go home for the weekend. I want to see Alice in 3D! Is anyone going tonight at midnight? Or tomorrow?

This month I tried out a few new things, which I review, and there are also a few old favs. I also added two non beauty favorites, which I always think are kind of fun.

So without further ado... this months favorites.



If you don't want to make a video response you can write on here what your favorites are! I need to live vicariously through people since I shouldn't be buying new things on project 10 pan.

- Elle Fowler

35 comments on "Feb-ru-ary Favorites Time!"

Angela said...

Elle, could you please do a video on your project 10 pan items?

Devea on March 4, 2010 at 9:27 PM said...

I really want to see alice in the wonderland so bad! I just did a tutorial on my blog a couple of days ago!

http://cupcakesofsilk.blogspot.com/

fransisca said...

Hi Elle,

I use the laura mercier foundation, too. I'm not using the tinted moisturizer.. I found that mixing the foundation with the moisturizer that i use (Phylosophy's "Hope in the jar"), it makes a perfect tinted moisturizer as it's as light as the laura mercier tinted moisturizer but it gives you more coverage and it last longer than the laura mercier's tinted moisturizer (I compared it with my friend who wears the laura mercier's tinted moisturizer)

Catherine said...

you're too adorable. I'm sure your housemates are constantly smiling in your presence. While watching your videos I've told myself "if i knew her in person, I'd be laughing all the time"
Keep up the blogs, vlogs, and beauty videos! I love 'em!

Kitti on March 4, 2010 at 10:17 PM said...

Hey Elle! I fell in love with goose a bit. I want to do a response vid on Leo my purple sealion. :P

Fave PIcks:
1. Lush "Up you gets" emotibar - smalls so lemony and it makes you up!
2. Physicians formula eyeliner, black - it's smooth, works like any good eyeliner, and it makes you feel good because its totally chemical free and organic.
3. Vitamin Water: it could be a mental placebo, but i feel better when i replace my boring water with vitaminwater. mm.

Diane on March 4, 2010 at 10:23 PM said...

of the top of my head, i'm loving Stila's Kitten eyeshadow. It gives such an shimmery yet wearable daytime wash on my lids! :)

Unknown on March 4, 2010 at 10:49 PM said...

Love the video!! You are such an inspiration! To see my feb faves....check out my blog (:

http://crazyforcouture19.blogspot.com/

xoSammiexo on March 4, 2010 at 11:54 PM said...

3 Favorites of February:

Cocoa Luster eyeshadow from flirt! cosmetics (Kohls Department Store)
Hard Candy face primer.
American Eagle Artist jeans in dark blue (best fitting jeans I've ever owned)

I totally regret buying Revlon Photo Ready foundation. I don't really have acne prone skin. However, 2 days after using it, my face was covered in groupings of acne.

Anonymous said...

Hi Elle! My February Favorites are:
-Aussie Deeep Conditioner 3 min. miracle
-L'Oreal HIP Pigments black eyeliner
-The New formulated St. Ives Cellulite Reducing lotion-it has a great orangy citrusy smell
-Victoria's Secret Noir Body Mist
-The colors Navy and Cream
-Holidays-No School Mondays!
-Stila hydrating foundation primer
-Sheseido hydrating balancing toner (or whatever it is called)

Unknown on March 5, 2010 at 1:11 AM said...

Hi! I notice u use alot of Luara Mercier products.... would u recommend her concealer?? I have REALLY bad dark circles and need a Great concealer ASAP.
http://paznluv.blogspot.com

Makeup Kitten on March 5, 2010 at 3:07 AM said...

Your videos are always so cute!!

I've done a February favourites on my blog. Check it out if you have time :)

x

MissMonroe on March 5, 2010 at 6:00 AM said...

Hi Elle!
I don't have a YouTube channel, so I can't do a response video, but I did a blogpost in stead. www.missmonroesbeautymusings.blogspot.com
I just started my blog last weekend so I don't have any followers yet, but feel free to check it out ;)

And once again - great job keeping up the blogging!

MoEsQuEeK on March 5, 2010 at 7:04 AM said...

no i have the same exct problem with my hair.ridiculously tangley!! my hair is naturally board straight and extremely fine, so any movement causes it to tangle, and everyday that i brush my hair i swear i pull out half of it,there is no way i could get a comb through it. so if you find the secret answer let me know, i fear i will be bald before the age of 25! helpppp

Unknown on March 5, 2010 at 9:52 AM said...

I love peanut butter jelly time! everytime i here that song i SMILE! you and your sister seem so nice. love your videos! :)

SophieLouise said...

Here are my favorites:

1. Mary Kay eyeliner in deep brown
2. got2b crazy sleek straightening balm, I have a review for this on my blog: http://sophielouise3.blogspot.com/
3. Olay ribbons body wash: Where I live it's really cold in the winter so my skin gets very dry. This body wash is really moisturizing!

Miezstück on March 5, 2010 at 12:24 PM said...

I watched Alice in Wonderland 3D yesterday. I had such high expectations, because I love Tim Burton movies and he and Johnny Depp - dream team! But I have to say.. I'm disappointed :( I expected so much more. I don't wanna say that it was totally bad, but it was kinda bad.. I don't know :( just disappointing all in all. BUt the 3d effect is amazing and the whole wonderland scenery - really great. It's the story that disappoints.. I thought it would be much more fun to watch, more jokes etc.. but anyways, hope you'll like it!

wand_included on March 5, 2010 at 12:28 PM said...

i'm going to see Alice in Wonderland tomorrow after a bit of shopping :) Make ups not allowed though - i'm joining you with project 10 pan :)

xxxx

lkjuhk;j on March 5, 2010 at 4:00 PM said...

i have to say, i that you alluded to the stupid people who were being mean because you dont broadcast your identity with the moose. very funny.
i love your videos and blair's. watch them all the time :)

Anonymous said...

My favorites!

1. Sephora glitter eyeliner in Opal (it's a really nice color/amount, without getting crazy)

2. Urban Decay Deluxe palette (okay, it's in the mail and I haven't gotten it yet but I'm sure it'll be a favorite)

3. The song/video Under the Sheets by Ellie (not Elle, but close!) Goulding. ...awesome glitter on drums in the video, too.

Going to see Alice in Wonderland this weekend as well!

Anonymous said...

I saw Alice in Wonderland 3D IMAX and really liked it! But don't see it with any expectations because that is what ruins movies for people I think.

Anyway, my Feb Faves
1. mac in lillyland's coconut Ice nail lacquer! It made me feel it was spring! haha
2. mac tinted lip condioner in petting pink
3. mineralized skin finishes in general bc I too was on the quest for glowy skin lol
4. nars sheer glow foundation!
5. opi's mad as a hatter!!

crystal on March 6, 2010 at 5:22 AM said...

My Favorites!

1.) Nars Ashes to Ashes eyeshadow

2.) Too Faced bronzer palette (especially the Pink Leopard!)

3.) Estee Lauder Michael Kors Blush

4.) Origins Modern Friction - exfoliator for my skin!

Mandy on March 6, 2010 at 11:21 AM said...

OMG Elle I love this! I sing the peanut butter jelly song to my husband all the time and it drives him nuts! :D

Elizabete on March 6, 2010 at 5:25 PM said...

I always watch your & your sisters channel.Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I saw Alice (in Wonderland) in 3d yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOW sooo good!!!!! but not in imax! that scares me too much... lol

Anonymous said...

I just went and saw Alice In Wonderland today, and it was really good! Make sure you see it in 3-D though because it would be just really boring and you wouldn't get the full experience(:
And it was so cute, there were little kids dressed as Alice, the madhatter, and that creepy cat(:

Anonymous said...

I saw Alice In Wonderland today !
But it wasn't 3D :( ! What it was reeeeeally good :D. My Favorites:

1. E.l.f Brightening eye liner in black :)
2. LashBlast by Covergirl in blue:D
3. Neutrogena Morning Burst Facial Cleanser :) !
4. Smoothing Frizz Control For Normal Hair from Dove
5. Calgon Take Me Away! Plum Raspberry Body Mist

Thats about it :) ! LOVE YOUR VIDOES ♥ !

Anonymous said...

hi elle
its me lizzy here...
i totally adore you and want to thank you for the amazing videos......................

i emailed you yesterday....
plzzz do a video of your study table and your study routine and how you keep yourself motivated

love you
xoxoxo
tc

Anonymous said...

hi elllee
just wanted to tell u... i really adore u... n needed to ask u loads of questions some advice but i have no intentions of bothering u.. so please tell me if i could ask....
i reallly lovvveee....
u r amazing n u rockkk
plzzz do more vlog videos talk about ur life ur routine wake up tyms sleeping tyms
study routinee....
how u sudy.....
ur hobbies
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeee elle pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... i live on ur videoss now
like honestly...
i check ur channel atleast 5 tyms a day.....

take care
keep smilling..
kepp rocking....
love u...
god bless u...
please do d videos

Anonymous said...

hi elle,
im a 17 year old girl who is madly in love with u and ur videos....
u are amazinggg.....
but i dont do any make up... so can u please advice me what should i do to keep my skin, face healthy...
no offence but i dont want to get into make right now because i think i will not be able to handle it....
please some tips...
about cleansing and stuff....
please do a video elle
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

please do a room tour and a desk tour and a wardrobe one toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

please
please
pleasse

love u
xoxoxoxo
take care

R.O. on March 7, 2010 at 5:45 AM said...

My favourites would have to be
1. Covergirl wetslicks in Shimmershell
2. No7 amazing eyes eyeliner in black
3. To Kill a Mockingbird - my favourite book which I'm rereading
4. Crunchy Nut Cornflakes cereal
5. The Vampire Diaries - i'm obsessed!
:D haha weird selection I know!

Liliana on March 7, 2010 at 8:55 AM said...

Hey Elle! I loved the Feb favs ^^

Unknown on March 11, 2010 at 3:59 PM said...

omg my flatmate showed me that peanut butter jelly song...it's hilarious! good choice ;) ooh craving peanut butter jelly sandwich now! lol, <3 you videos! xoxo

Beauty Health & More on March 12, 2010 at 8:39 PM said...

Elle! I have a fav. thing that I have only tried a couple of times but I am now buying the "pack" of them. If you are at all big on tanning indoor/outdoor get Maui Babe Browning Lotion. I just got that a week ago and wore it to the beach [yes the beach, im in FL wheres its hot in March] Im already really tan from 3 days out at the beach! Today I bought the Maui Babe After Tanning Lotion. Its supposed to seal your tan and keep your skin moisturised! [moisturized?..idk!] but I havent had a chance to try that yet. I cant wait to! If you like to tan, I suggest trying it!! mauibabe.com [its MUCH cheaper at Ulta and its Buy One Get One 50% off right now till April 1st!] so BOTH 8oz bottles for 19.73!! Thats a great deal! Try it out if you want and let me know!! :) Love you elle!

lisa6824 on March 16, 2010 at 3:07 AM said...

Hey elle, im sorry your day was not going well, hahaha i lol'd so hard when you twittered about bear, haha! Loved that quick tip btw, so easy!!
Plesase check out my blog if you'd like! Lisa6824.blospot.com!!
Hope everything goes better tomorrow! Love from europe!

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b