Saturday, February 7, 2009

What I think about: Mac's Hello Kitty


Hi everyone! So as we all know the Hello Kitty collection is coming out on the 12th. I have been trying to decide what I want, but unfortunately I want everything! Here is what I am thinking:

For sure getting:
Medium makeup bag OR large traincase
Too Dolly Quad
Girl Groove Glitter Liner
Fashion Mews Lipstick
Pink Fish lip condition
Tippy Blush
Pretty baby blush


Maybe getting:
Lucky Tom Quad
Big Bow Lipstick
Popster lip conditioner
Something about pink or on the prowl nail polish
Kitty power glitter liner
Her glitz glitter liner

This could always change of course, but for now this is the tentative list. It is gonna be really hard for me to decide what to get on the day of though! Any suggestions for something I missed that I NEED?

12 comments on "What I think about: Mac's Hello Kitty"

The New Cities Fans on February 7, 2009 at 11:22 PM said...

are you going to the store? because the collection comes out on the website on the 10th and in stores on the 12th

Carlinn on February 8, 2009 at 4:36 AM said...

I cant decide what i want either! So many cute things. :)

Anonymous said...

youre not getting any lipglasses?
they're not must-haves, they're cute tho..

Anonymous said...

no lipglass ?

Anonymous said...

how do you know all of those products :S
none of them are on the website?

Anonymous said...

I want fasion mews lipstick.
Cutester lipstick.
she loves candy lipglass
too dolly quad
maybe lucky tom. but i'm not sure yet on that one...
Tahitian sand
tippy
on the prowl nail polish
and the keychain... lol its alot but im uber ecited about it!

Unknown on February 8, 2009 at 9:16 PM said...

oh i want some stuff from that collection so badly do you know when they are going to stop selling it - i dont know much but i heard its just a limited time thing

Anonymous said...

I'm broke but I want this collection so bad so this is what I'm gonna get:
-Fun & Games (Beauty Powder Blush)
-Glitterpuss (Glitter Eye Liner)
-Pink Fish and Popster (Tinted Lip Conditioner)

May be:
-Big Bow (Lipstick)
-Lucky Tom (Quad)

ZoĆ« on February 9, 2009 at 10:55 PM said...

I really think that you should consider getting the Cutester lipstick because it would go with heaps of your looks!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was fortunate enough to go to a Hello Kitty - MAC party last week and picked up a few things.

I am in love with the following:
- Tippy Blush (super gourgous)
- She Loves Candy lipglass (I use it everyday)
- Her glitz glitter liner
- Fashion Mews Lipstick
- Too Dolly Quad
- Cute-Ster Lipstick (super light, no color payoff, it is a luster but I love it, specially when used with She Loves Candy lipglass)

Nice to have:
- Pink Fish lip condition (These will sell out quick, they did at the event)
- Popster lip conditioner (These will sell out quick, they did at the event)
- Lucky Tom Quad
- Rest of the Glitter liners (I swatch them at the event and they were all very nice)

Nothing special (I regret getting)
- Something about pink Nail Polish (In my opinion, each of the colors can be found a lot cheaper with other brands, and I am not too impressed with MAC nail polishes quality)
- I was not impressed either with the mirror keychain. It was cute, but not worth what they were asking. The mirror purse was cuter, but I preferred getting the makeup :).

What I am planning on picking up on Friday :)
- Pink Fish lip condition
- Strayin Lipstick
- Pretty baby Beauty Powder

Good Luck everyone and happy HELLO KITTY Shopping!!!

Unknown on February 11, 2009 at 1:25 PM said...

On the Prowl Nail Polish was a must have for me. Just a thought!

Anonymous said...

THe lipglass' are pretty much 100x less sticky or tacky than the regular, and on top of that "fast friends" (though all are cute) is definately an awesome colour, especially on top of that purple lipstick (lavender whip?) from the creme team collection.

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b