Saturday, February 7, 2009

I love this gadget!


Blair gave me this funny bug shower radio for christmas and I am in love!
and they are 29.95 each. The one Blair got me is pink but these are the only four colors available online. I put it in my shower and now I get to listen to the country channel every time I shower ( its the only channel that we get from the bathroom, good thing I like country!). Its pretty loud and makes showertime so much more fun! Thought I would share :)

6 comments on "I love this gadget!"

4foreverxme on February 8, 2009 at 1:03 PM said...

ahh soo cute!! :)

Strawberry Blonde on February 8, 2009 at 6:05 PM said...

ahaha so funny

Sarah on February 8, 2009 at 8:44 PM said...

lmao, you and your sister are like the perfect pair.

Anonymous said...

ahhhh how cute! i want the red one.

Anonymous said...

you said "like" 91 times on the new glittergossip video

Unknown on April 3, 2009 at 7:34 PM said...

OMG that is so cute! Does it like only play radio country channel?

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b