Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Twilight DVD!


I'm sure any dedicated Twilight fan would know this, but the DVD is available for pre-sale at Amazon.com for $22.99! It will be released March 21, 2009 (way too far away!). I actually pre-ordered two (I know, I am obsessed), but I figured I wanted one here and one at home. Also, on the topic of Twilight, Dakota Fanning was offered the role of Jane. How are people feeling about that? At first, I have to admit, I was upset, mostly because I don't really enjoy watching her. The more I think about it though I think she will do a good job. She is young, but whatever.
Opinions please!

21 comments on "Twilight DVD!"

Alex Washington on January 27, 2009 at 6:58 PM said...

I actually think Dakota Fanning will do a good job playing Jane. I will admit in the beginning I wasn't too fond of the Bella and Edward characters and thought that Ellen Page (who played Juno) should have played Bella and Hayden Christensen or Steven Strait (who played Caleb in The Covenant) would have made better Edward's. But after seeing the movie I think all the actors did amazing jobs and the casting director of Twilight definitely did a job well done.

Anonymous said...

Dakota freaks me out too. But that'll probably work for Jane haha....and i preordered twilight too!!

yayy for blog updates =)

Anonymous said...

I think Dakota is to young for the part.
If you pre order at amazing will they send it out that day? or do you know how it works?
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Girly I love how you're keeping up with your blog posts :) & as for the dakota we discussed this in my english AP class lol! only because my teacher is obsessed as well! & we only think this is bad, partly because we can't stand Dakota but we're praying she surprises us! as for the twilight pre-ordering I'm glad to know they are still available because I heard a couple people say they were sold out or something like that. anywyas thanks for the updats hun :)

[xoxox, njhottie26 , nathaly :)]

Anonymous said...

I personally like Dakota Fanning and think that she would do a good job, she's an amazing actress. But I keep hearing about all these Disney stars that might be in the movie and I really hope that doesn't happen because I don't want it to turn into a Disney. All the Disney actors are really young and can't really act.

Anonymous said...

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1603490/story.jhtml

i think dakota will be a great match. are you getting the twilight dolls?

SARAH C on January 27, 2009 at 9:32 PM said...

You gotta hand it to the casting people, they're really finding the people that look the part. When I first saw Kirsten and Rob as Bella and Edward, I couldn't picture them any other way anymore. I guess the more I look at a picture of Dakota, I can see Jane.. I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

March 21st is way too far away, I can't wait!! *squels*

ritaliator on January 27, 2009 at 11:13 PM said...

When I found out that Summit offered Dakota Fanning the role of Jane, I was bummed but after thinking about it, I figured she'll do a good job being evil. And she better!

People.com also have a poll with four actors they're suggesting for the role of Alec. One of them is Tom Felton aka Draco Malfoy. He's pretty evil, lol.

I apologize, I'm also an avid Twilight(er). I love your vids and blog =)

Oh, and if you haven't seen it and want a laugh, watch this Twilight spoof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sILnTjYlNxc&eurl=http://www.bellaandedward.com/index.php?start_from=16&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&&feature=player_embedded

Anonymous said...

They should be careful casting Dakota Fanning for New Moon, she might steal the show

amvgnbisa on January 28, 2009 at 10:51 AM said...

I really hate Dakota Fanning. There's something about watching her that just drives me crazy!! Usually i stay away from movies with dakota and anne hathoway.

Anonymous said...

I actually loooove Dakota Fanning. I think she's the only young talented actress out there. She really knows what she's doing and knows her parts :) Cannnnot wait for New Moon!
but did you hear that Vanessa Hudgens tried out for a role too?

Anonymous said...

Hey Elle!

I live in Holland, and just a few hours ago me and my cousin went to see Twilight.
AMAZING!
The fact that they combined romance and vampires is awesome!!!

I think I may become very addicted to this...

XOXO

Anonymous said...

omg i know it is deff wayy to far away. i cant wait to get it. when i heard she would play Jane my first thought was actually "hmm she is a good pick" i can just picture the makeup crew making her creepy looking and she has the physic that i pictured jane to have (small and what not) so i think she will be good :)
melissajkxoxo

Anonymous said...

http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=025192022326

Did you see that Borders.com has an exclusive edition, that's the one I'm ordering!

4foreverxme on January 30, 2009 at 8:12 PM said...

HAHHAH I remeber telling u this Im glad alot of ppl know now!!!! YEYE CANT WAIT!!! for new moon!!

Susan Tinsley on January 31, 2009 at 1:34 AM said...

I have to say that I'm pretty excited about Dakota Fanning playing Jane. I think she is a really talented actress and she loves Twilight too!! Also, I heard people saying that she's too young and that they pictured her as a grown woman, but I always thought she would be child-like in her appearance...

Anonymous said...

i think dakota fanning is just perfect for janes role.. i find dakota a bit frightning, and i think thats just what the producers are looking for.
anyways, i cant wait for the dvd to release! ive seen twilight a several times in the theatres, and really.. i cant get enough!

keep up the blogging!

Tiffany on January 31, 2009 at 9:22 PM said...

I like Dakota though. And she's small... and that's what I think about when I think Jane. I think she'd be a great creepy/scary jane!

Anonymous said...

He is sooooooo sexy :-O haha. The video was a little bit special, but it was also so sweet! Love your videos by the way!
x

angel on March 31, 2009 at 9:20 AM said...

Hi Elle! I was bored and read your blogs lol..
Anyway, I think Dakota Fanning doesn't suit for the role of Jane because the way she was pictured out in the book, it doesn't suit Fanning's.. I don't know..
We'll see, we'll see..

Also, I want to share, I pre-ordered my exclusive copy of Twilight at Borders and I'm expecting it to arrive this week because they ran out of stock.. But on March 21st, I grabbed my regular copy of it at Hot Topic and I thought I was going to cry when I couldn't find f.y.e. or other music stores at the mall!! I thought Hot Topic ran out of it too but I literally grabbed one and jumped in the counter before everyone else!

wow.. long comment,, SORRY!

Unknown on April 3, 2009 at 7:36 PM said...

I am a fan of Twilight and a big time obsess girl on it, I don't any changes on the actors or actresses on Twilight. They're perfect and changing the character would ruin my image of Twilight.

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b