Monday, February 16, 2009

In's and Out's


Lollipop26 does these little posts and they seem like fun, so I am going to try it out too :)

In:
1)Mac's Hello Kitty Collection - uh, hello! Elle + Mac + Hello Kitty = L.O.V.E.

2)Nars Laguna Bronzer - gives me the perfect glow when I am oh so pale.

3) The weather right now - its 50-60 degrees now and has been for like a week! Yay! 

4) The show Lost - love love love this show

5) My new skin care routine that I will fill you guys in on SUPER SOON! I just want to make sure it works for my skin

6) C.O. Bigelow Cinnamon lipshine - Seriously? This is LOVE. It smells nice, feels nice, and TASTES nice. Its a winner!

7) EGheartsSCC from youtube - I really like this one, I became friends with her recently. 


Out:

1) The cold weather - Dear Mother Nature, please do not make it cold again. I love the 55 degree weather. 

2) The clutter in my room. I have decided I am going to box everything up that I do not either use or need for decoration and send it home. I have a problem where anything that is cute I want to keep around, even things like paper clips and 10 pencil cases. I don't need it lol!

3) Easy Mac - bleh!

4) The fact that I don't have very many "outs". This is good right?

7 comments on "In's and Out's"

mk on February 16, 2009 at 8:27 AM said...

I'm over the cold weather too! Ready for Spring... bring on the rain, anything but this super cold! :) I like the in and out posts too :)

Christina on February 16, 2009 at 8:36 AM said...

I ended up boxing up everything in my room. I'm a fan of buying tons of purses and bookbags [weird] and I just didn't have the room. So anything and everything that I don't need is gone in boxes. lol.

Sally on February 16, 2009 at 11:27 AM said...

omg i think 50 degrees is freezing. I want my 80 degree weather in California. lol

Erin Allison on February 16, 2009 at 3:23 PM said...

Yay I'm glad that I'm in :)
And I agree about the Easy Mac...
annnnd I really need to try Laguna Bronzer!

Anonymous said...

lol i think its good that u dnt have that many "Outs"! lol i like these kinds of posts! great job1 :)

Anonymous said...

What an awesome trick. Im going to try it this weekend. :)

justbec66 on March 1, 2009 at 3:45 AM said...

50 to 60 degrees! Thats freezing! Thats as cold as it gets in winter here, I love the cold and hate the heat, so Brisbane is a pretty bad place for me to live :)

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b