Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Blog Layout!


Yay! So finally my blog is actually cute looking. Since I am not good with HTML I got my friend haley (haleybean from youtube) to do this and it looks amazing! Maybe having a cute blog will make me want to use it more! Ok gotta go take my exam, but let me know what you think!

3 comments on "My Blog Layout!"

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! I hope it does encourage you to keep blogging :)

Uxille on February 13, 2009 at 7:54 PM said...

The background pattern looks cute... I love it.

REGINA on February 15, 2009 at 11:23 PM said...

I love the new blog look! The lettering of "AllthatGlitters" Is like the twilight font. Very cool ;)

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b