Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My new bedroom


I'm so excited right now! Why??

...Because I got the same bedding that Bella Swan has on her bed in the movie, Twilight!! It is from Target

They are sold out online but they had a few at my local target so I am assuming there are still some floating around. I slept with it last night for the first time, and it is incredibly comfortable! I am SUPER excited. I have been meaning to get my walls painted for a long time so I am going to paint them a really light grey/silver that has a touch of lavender and I think I am gonna have some glitter spray on it too.

When I get it all done I will post a picture of my room!

17 comments on "My new bedroom"

Aubrey on December 31, 2008 at 3:44 PM said...

I LOVE TARGET BEDDINGS :) THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!

Sarah~ on December 31, 2008 at 3:56 PM said...

How exciting! Look forward to pics when you're finished :D

Aicila65 on December 31, 2008 at 5:44 PM said...

omg i love purple!! I love that bed set as well! I remember it from that movie too i remember thinking i really like that bed spread haha when watching the movie!

Mariana Santarem on December 31, 2008 at 10:34 PM said...

This is so cute! You should definetly post a pic when you're done with the whole decoretion thing :)

I'm also going to paint one of the walls in my room, but i cant decide between lavender or light pink.

Happy new year!

luckymirai on January 1, 2009 at 5:23 AM said...

lovely bed and i love purple too.
Happy New Year.

Susan Tinsley on January 1, 2009 at 9:06 AM said...

I'm redecorating my room at the moment too!! I'm painting mine cream and I'm gonna cover one wall with cream and gold wallpaper! Fuuuun =) Bed sheets are gorgeous!

julieispurpledaisy on January 2, 2009 at 10:02 PM said...

omg jelous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it tough looks awesome.
But cant believe you got it!
:D
ahh omg i love bella:P
lol<3

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Elle!

Anonymous said...

I was so gonna get that when I redid my room in October, but I was doing my room pink and grey and already had a bunch of pink... so I couldn't switch to purple. I love that bedding. I bet it'll look great. :)

Anonymous said...

I am gonna get it! When they are in stock!

Anonymous said...

Omg! That's so freakin Cool lol! :D i love Bella- Btw so sorry your twilight perfume smells like bugspray lol! Sooo dissapointing :(
Anyway Take Care make more vids!
:)

Anonymous said...

Is Twilight good? I will start following this blog from now on! :)

Kate on January 16, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

that's a really pretty bedding! does it come in any other colors?

Anonymous said...

Got the LAST one today at Target :) I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I really appliciate you and your style.thank you.
(it's silly question but this is my first bed set so I don't really know what to do...because there is no sheets that comes with the set so..I don't know what color I should get.the pillow case is beautiful is it only for display or you sleep on it?
so my question is Do i have to get 4 pillows to order to make the bed complete...
I don't know....what else to add to the bed.
can you show me how you done your room-bedset?
thanks again in advance.I am thinking about getting the branket too...it's bit expendive but oh why not!!

TwilightFanatic on December 20, 2009 at 12:43 PM said...

Everybody!!
If anyone is interested in knowing where to get the GORGEOUS BEDDING THAT BELLA SWAN HAS in both twilight and new moon let me know because i have found a very similar one, which will be arriving soon and once i've recieved it and am happy with it, i will let you all know, however the seller told me they are very limited so please let me know soon.
Feel free to send me a message on my email and i will message you back =D
the price is very affordable and the quality will be amazing
theonesays@gmail.com
also please pass on the message xx

juliapuppylover on April 7, 2010 at 4:35 PM said...

llol

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b