Saturday, December 13, 2008

What I am wearing on my nails right now


Trying to study but painting my nails instead. Right now I am wearing Sinful Colors nail polish in #87 Rose Diamond. This was a present from Wubearkitten off youtube and I believe she bought it from Walmart. The pictures are not that good because I am still trying to figure out my camera. I might need to invest in a new one for the purpose of this blog and youtube. Any suggestions for good cameras?





I tried to locate my lincoln park after dark by OPI but I could not find it anywhere and all 3 roomies said they did not have it. Who knows, maybe it ran away?

xoxo

6 comments on "What I am wearing on my nails right now"

Anonymous said...

Hey :D
so you were asking if anyone knew of good cameras and i actally own 2 that i really love and work great.
The first one i have is the one i use all the time its called:
Kodak EasyShare M853
they come in lots of colors and i happen to have the red one. Its a really nice camera and takes great pictures and videos.
My second camera i have is one that my parents bought be i dont use a lot but its really nice, its called:
Kodak EasyShare V1003
its pretty nice... i mean its got a lot of features and stuff like that. It also takes great pictures and videos. It also comes in many colors and i have the lite purple one.
I think the first one i told you about is a better camera but there both great!
I hope this helps!
ily♥Jennifer

Sparkly Pink Star on December 14, 2008 at 3:59 PM said...

If you don't want to get a new camera try these little tips that I do when I take up close pictures of cards I make.
Put the camera on the macro setting (a little tulip flower logo) and make sure the flash is off. Hope this helps! Good luck with studying!

Anonymous said...

I love that color!

What are some of your favourite opi nail polishes?

Oh and if you change your blog settings to have annoymous posters able to post comments you might get more comments cause not everyone is signed up for blogsopt!

Anonymous said...

lincoln park after dark is my all time favorite go to color :)

Anonymous said...

reminds me of the Twilight apple

Viva La Fashion on August 19, 2009 at 11:18 PM said...

I love OPI. I like Princesses Rule! over a coat of Gotta a Date To-Knight. Check out my blog and see how super cute it is. :)

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b