Friday, December 19, 2008

Pink and Orange Flower Inspired Eyes


Hey guys! I am home and SO relieved finals are over :) I did a new tutorial right now, which is uploading as I write this. It is inspired by a gorgeous flower I saw.

So of course I decided to do a look using similar colors from my coastal scents palette.


I love how it turned out! Many more tutorials coming up. I am soooo excited to be home :) If anyone has any requests for holiday type looks e-mail me because those are the looks that I am gonna be in the mood to do in the next couple days!!

xoxo

8 comments on "Pink and Orange Flower Inspired Eyes"

Aicila65 on December 19, 2008 at 3:25 AM said...

very pretty!:)

Anonymous said...

thats gorgeous!

Amanda S. on December 19, 2008 at 12:43 PM said...

Congrats on finishing your finals! I hope you did well. Great look, too. I look forward to the tutorial.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I was wondering if you could possibly do a nice subtle smokey eye.

Anonymous said...

Love the look, you should post more pic. A full front would be awsome.

Anonymous said...

Can you include a photo of the finished look with each of your videos? It would help us see the colors better (just in case the lighting isn't perfect).

This look is really pretty :)

Anonymous said...

Wow thats so pretty! I love watching your videos! You have such a great presonality!

Carlinn on January 21, 2009 at 9:19 AM said...

That so pretty! I cant wait to get my pro palette then i will def try a look like that!

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b