Sunday, December 14, 2008

Me as a Barbie!


So I am sitting here tonight online and my housemate, who is at the library "studying" sends me this picture she made of me as a Barbie. Seems fitting for my newest vlog huh? 



Can we just say DYING LAUGHING? This seriously made my night. So cute. 

I am going to sleep soon so I hope everyone has a great night! 

xoxo

6 comments on "Me as a Barbie!"

annee nguyen on December 14, 2008 at 1:31 AM said...

haha thats cute

charm on December 14, 2008 at 11:48 AM said...

haha! that is so cute :)

Alexandra on December 14, 2008 at 7:25 PM said...

lol! So cute, you def. make a very fitting barbie!

Catie on December 14, 2008 at 10:08 PM said...

haha SO cute!
i also wanted to let you know that Nars makes candles! ive followed some of your blogs and thought it was fitting to 2 of your latest obsessions lol

Anonymous said...

im just wondering... how tall are you?
you are so bubbly and pretty!!
and are your eyes blue??

Anonymous said...

lol! What a great idea!!

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b