Thursday, December 11, 2008

Days like this...


Don't you just love mornings when you wake up completely energized ready to take on the day? I sure do, and I don't feel like that often, lol. Today I went to all my classes, did 3 loads of laundry, did all the dishes (which have been piling up foreverrr), vacuumed the downstairs, made 4 videos (that's right, FOUR), and organized my closet. The only thing I didn't do was school work, which is typical because I clean to put off studying. I am completely convinced it was because I went to bed early last night completely relaxed (those candles, ya know?). I plan on doing it again tonight!! I love days like these :)

Elle Fowler

1 comments on "Days like this..."

. on December 20, 2008 at 11:10 AM said...

I love days like that too, I'm trying to be healthy lately & I find that gives me loads of spare energy :)
I did 8 assignments last week!

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b