Thursday, December 11, 2008

My New Love - Candles from Bath and Body Works


Recently I have become addicted to lighting candles around my room. They smell delicious and look nice, plus make you feel all girly. My favorite is to light them while I am reading before bed. I find them to be very soothing. My candle of choice? White Barn Candle Company. Currently I have Coconut Lime Verbena burning right now which smells lovely. I like the packaging on these candles as they look nice and with names like firewood and cinnamon bark, who WOULDN'T love these? Buy a couple and light them when you think of it... They are very relaxing :) These can be purchased at bathandbodyworks.com.

I also really like the wallflowers: they make the room smell nice without being overpowering like some wall air fresheners. The one I have plugged in right now is in coconut lim
e verbena as well.. I am not big on mixing scents. Very soothing... bedtime now :) Love you guys!

2 comments on "My New Love - Candles from Bath and Body Works"

Laura on December 11, 2008 at 3:49 AM said...

I adore candles too. My all time favouries are NARS's Acapulco (seriously the most amazing candle ever!) and Jo Malone, Amber and Sweet Orange :)

kaelynbby on December 15, 2008 at 11:13 PM said...

A lot of the BBW stores have the real essence candles (the coconut lime verbena) on sale for $10 right now. Double-check with the store you're going to first though because not every store is running that special!

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b