Saturday, December 13, 2008

Favorite Eye Combo of the Week


Here is my favorite eye combo currently. These change up all the time so this will be an ongoing thread every time I come up with a new "favorite".




I am wearing:
Rubenesque Paint Pot
All That Glitters on the lid
Antiqued in the crease/outer corner
Naked Pigment as a highlight
Raven Eye Kohl
Smokey Lash Mascara by Make up for ever
Underage Gloss

Everything is by Mac Cosmetics except the mascara



I think this look is very warm and wearable. It is very shimmery and girlie :)
Now off the the library to study for finals!

xoxo
Elle Fowler

4 comments on "Favorite Eye Combo of the Week"

Anonymous said...

thu.....

anonymous on December 23, 2008 at 7:11 PM said...

Hi Elle, love this look, it's really pretty :)

I was just wondering if you could help me with something. I know you have the Manish Arora palette, and I was just wondering if the Nylon e/s in yours is weird or hard to work with? Because mine is and I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem. I've done a blog about it asking people (but I only made it the other day and no-one reads it, haha), and so I'd really appreciate your thoughts on it!

Thank you! Alex :) xxx

Pretty in Pink on December 23, 2008 at 8:32 PM said...

I love this look! I think it is very wearable for either day or night. You could totally vamp it up for night with a darker lip gloss, dark blush, and more mascara. It is very pretty.

* xoxo *

Anonymous said...

where is the raven pencil? i must know!

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b