Saturday, January 17, 2009

whats happening in my life...


so i have been MIA from my blog, AGAIN, for awhile. My excuse is that I have been really busy with my "real" life lol, but I love that I have an escape. Makeup, essentially, is my escape for now. Right now it is 1:30 am, and I am watching Twilight (what else right? this is elle, after all). My nights (when I don't go out) consist of watching twilight, reading twilight, or talking to haley (haleybean on youtube) and kimmy (wubearkitten on youtube) about twilight. 

...ok I'm not that obsessed. I have a life. Sheeesh

But really guys, that is where I have been. I have a ton of exciting things coming up. I never know how many videos is too many. Sometimes I go a week where I only have time to put up one video, but some weeks I wanna put up two a day. But then I feel like people don't see my old ones, they only see the one just posted. So if I post two in one day, they only see the newer one. OMG I am rambling... The whole point of all that was I have 2 vids that need to go up soon, but I dont wanna post them an hour apart. I think I am thinking too far into it. Maybe I should go to bed. 

Most of the reasons I don't update this more is that I have nothing to say. Right now I have nothing to say, but I have written quite a bit. Funny how that is, eh?

I bought stuff from the Brunette Blonde Redhead collection! Expect a haul ASAP. I already feel like I missed the boat with that collection. Like I am too late ya know? hahahahaha... that wouldn't even make sense to a normal person. 

OMG I am literally yakkin your ears (eyes?) off. Today I was informed by my roomie that the reason I have moodswings is because I am a gemini. Food for thought ;)

Loves and Goodnights!
-Elle

13 comments on "whats happening in my life..."

Javy on January 17, 2009 at 1:56 AM said...

i think ive watched twilight like 7 times now lol

Vanessa M. on January 17, 2009 at 10:42 AM said...

still have not seen that movie lol :) hope all is well :)

Anonymous said...

just curious...how are you watching twilight? It hasn't come out on DVD? Is it available somewhere online?!?! :)

luckymirai on January 17, 2009 at 12:00 PM said...

welcome back and hope to see your new videos.
x

Anonymous said...

I'm a gemini too Elle! That also explains why you love makeup and making videos. I really like your blog and video channel. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

lol ur so funny! i dnt thnk you make too many vids at one time. If they're subscribed to u they will get updates when they log on to youtube. So they'll see that you made 2 new vids.

Erin Allison on January 17, 2009 at 6:56 PM said...

I say screw it and post the two videos at once! And I hate to say it, but Geminis have caused me so much trouble in my life! I don't know why! Scorpios and Gemini have power trips orrr something?? Haha.

Sarah on January 17, 2009 at 10:30 PM said...

im a gemini too! love your videos elle! your so pretty! :)

Emma - Eating Diamonds on January 18, 2009 at 8:57 AM said...

Great blog!

I keep hearing about twilight, I should check it out.

Please check out my blog

www.magpiepsarkles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Elle! I love your blog and youtube videos! You're a very talented makeup artist! :)

Susan Tinsley on January 23, 2009 at 2:45 PM said...

omg, where do you watch Twilight online? I've paid to see it in the cinema like 10 times!! Xx

Anonymous said...

ahhh ellle your the BESSSTTT make up guru EVER i love alll your videos !!!!! your so friendly :)if you ever visit canda inform us youtubers who live in north america :) !! you rock thanks for everything :D

JamieRebecca on February 21, 2009 at 6:16 PM said...

omg... i know how u feel.. i think i watch, read, and talk about twilight too much! i literally just started a blog out of boredom and it took me only TWO days to say something about twilight. http://jamierebeccawrites.blogspot.com/ i'm pathetic.. i know!

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b