Sunday, January 25, 2009

Things I am loving - January


Here is a list of products I could NOT live without this month. These are not all beauty products, some are random :
  • Chi Silk Infusion
  • Pastal Mehron Palette
  • Glamour magazine subscription
  • Nyquil (I have been battling a cold off and on all month)
  • Flintstones vitamins (am I 5 years old? Perhaps)
  • Sams Choice Strawberry flavored water
  • My Nap cuddle blanket - from Brookstone
  • Twilight (err... more like things I am loving - my life)
  • Nars Laguna Bronzer
  • Make up for ever smokey lash mascara
  • Mac Satin Taupe eyeshadow
  • Benefit Silky Finish lipstick in good to go (the color bella wore in twilight - I didn't like it at first but now it's love)
I love that twitter people are good at being like ELLE UPDATE YOUR BLOG! It makes me smile that people care :)
Oh and I wanted to tell people - I am bad at responding to comments on here, but I do read them all. If anyone has an important question, just e-mail me. I get about 300 emails a day (I get one for every subscriber and every comment) so if I don't see it, I'm sorry, but I do try! Have a good night lovelies!

Elle Fowler

7 comments on "Things I am loving - January"

Anonymous said...

If you get lots of questions or emails about you, you should just write up a profile page of yourself here with questions that ppl have asked about you so you dont have to reply to the same questions over and over again! Just copy, paste and answer!

Emily on January 26, 2009 at 11:30 AM said...

Loved this post :)

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to try Laguna bronzer. I've heard great things about it from Lollipop26 (love her!!). I guess I will need to try this one out!!

Anonymous said...

diet coke?

MmoiselleP on January 27, 2009 at 4:14 PM said...

Elle, does your sister Blaire have a blog? I really think you both are cute and would like to read your sister's blog as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Do you know if we can buy Chi straighteners in other places than internet?
You're amazing and could you plase do a ULTRA dark smokey eye tutorial???

love,

-SaraB

Susan Tinsley on January 31, 2009 at 1:31 AM said...

I bought the Benefit lipstick in "Good to Go" too - its so pretty!!

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b