Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Obsession - Nap Blankets!


I have a new obsession. And I'm talking bigger than normal - I can't sleep without it now. And it is...
My nap cuddle blanket and eyemask from Brookstone. Really am I 5 years old? Apparently. The thing is, all my housemates has this lovely little nap blanket, and so for Christmas I asked for one.


It is 45 dollars at www.brookstone.com (I got the pink one) and it is seriously the softest thing ever! Its great to cuddle with at night (move over, goose the moose) and makes me feel like a little kid again. I also use the nap eyemask which is $20 an
d filled with a gel mask you can put in the fridge (of course I've never done that...too lazy)!

Random, yes, but I thought I would share! These two things and my Nyquil is the only thing getting me through this cold/flu/bronchitis/whatever I have.
xoxo,
Elle Fowler

4 comments on "New Obsession - Nap Blankets!"

Nana on January 27, 2009 at 6:20 PM said...

i have a blanket like that. ohh i love it soo much, so soft warm and cuddly, it does make me feel like a baby, and i have a very hard time waking up because its so warm and soft!!! lol

Pretty in Pink on January 27, 2009 at 7:17 PM said...

I have a NAP blanket, eye mask, teddy, and pillow. Definitely check out the NAP pillows, they are sooo cozy!

MC on January 28, 2009 at 12:26 AM said...

I have that blanket too. I'm obsessed! Nothing else is as soft!

Anonymous said...

I have the pink one too!! My birthday's coming up and so my mom bought it for me as an early birthday present- it's cold here in New York! She got me the set and it's AMAZING.

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b