Here were the highlights of our weekend:
- Me teaching her cursive at dinner while our waiter tells me my cursive looks like a grade schooler.
- Buying everything named "Twilight".
- Laura teaching me that it is only classy to buy makeup with cute names, so "Bright Plum" was out and "Underwater Fantasy" was in.
- Deciding it would be a fantastic idea to sew our own hair extensions - so we go buy some hair and some clips and then spend all friday night complaining that it is too hard.
- Which reminds me of this - going into a hair store to buy hair and coming out each with nail polish, NYX jumbo eye pencils, needles from the 1950s (so we can sew our hair), earrings, and really trashy dangling belly button rings, just because we are terrible enablers.
- Laura thinking that our green salsa at dinner was actually our guacamole, and that it was "very odd, because guacamole is actually normally a bit thicker".
- Seeing Bruno - haha
- Buying exactly the same things at forever 21 (which means our hauls might be a bit redundant).
I will get a haul video up as soon as I can, I would love to do it tomorrow after work if I am not exhausted. I also bought makeup for a "summer drugstore" look so I need to get that up SOON because summer is almost over! School is going to start for those of you still in grade school soon! Those are next priority to film, so those will go up this week.
BTW - Laura and I had a long heart to heart about when you know you have too much makeup and it is time for an intervention. She said she knew when she went to buy makeup one day and the bag sat in her room for 2 days untouched. So we went into my room and lo and behold - a mac bag, with 2 MSF's - untouched. She embarked on Project 10 pan as her mission - I am going to do a massive blog sale. I will sell makeup of course, but I think I will sell so other things too - like my unworn coach shoes (Size 8 :) ), and my dooney and bourke bags. I could sell them on ebay but I feel like it would be easier to do it on a blog sale, and if they don't sell then I will do ebay. When I go home in a few weeks I will do it, but it will probably be US only to make shipping simple, so I can get the packages out the next day (Sorry!)
Okay I work in the morning and it has been an amazing, but exhausting, weekend so I should probably go to bed now. Love you guys tons - can't wait to be back in my bedroom at my own house at school - I feel like it has been AGES! xoxo :)