Hey everyone! Happy 4th of July Eve! So today I decided to film a tutorial on 4th of July Makeup, but unfortunately it did not come out very well. My bathroom setup washes me out really badly, and this was the first time I had tried to film a colorful look there. Let's just say it did NOT work. I miss my bedroom at school so much - colorful looks always come out well there :(Anyway I have decided to turn it into a blog post so that it would not be completely wasted. I basically did white on the inner corners, red on the outer corners, and blue underneath with navy liner. I will list all the products I used.
- I first used Fascinating Eye Kohl from Mac, which is just a white eyeliner. You can use whatever you have lying around your bathroom (this goes for ALL the products in this look). I applied this all over the inner half of my eye, then rubbed it in.
- Next I used Artifact paint pot from mac, a deep red base on the outer corner of my eyes.
- I applied a white shimmery eyeshadow (Naked Cosmetics Mother Nature 1) over the white base and a red shimmery eyeshadow (MUFE star powder in 921) over the red part.
- I used a deep blue shimmery shadow (Naked Cosmetics Ebony 2) under my eyes.
- For Liner I used Navy Stain from Mac on both the upper line and the waterline.
- For a inner corner highlight and my brow highlight color I used Naked Cosmetics Ivory 6, which is a gorgeous white with blue duocrome.
- For gloss I used Macs Underage for just a neutral pink.
And then we are done! I like the way this turned out, I wish the video had been alright. Have a great 4th of July everyone!