Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm in Seventeen Magazine!!!


Hey everyone!!! Here are the pics of my from the August issue of Seventeen Magazine - one of my twitter followers was sweet enough to scan it for me :) You guys should go check it out to see more youtube gurus, including my sister. I'm gonna talk about this in my June Favs video, but this way you see it before then! HOW EXCITING!! I was literally DYING to tell you guys - I have known about this since MARCH!!!! 

29 comments on "I'm in Seventeen Magazine!!!"

Alexx on July 2, 2009 at 7:21 PM said...

AWESOME
I'm so excited and I'm sub'ed to them so I should get it soon!!!!

essjayarr on July 2, 2009 at 7:24 PM said...

congrats elle!!
so happy for you :)
ive started my own blog cus i was inspired by you :)

Loveee SJ x

tofupoo on July 2, 2009 at 7:38 PM said...

yayyy sooo exxciting lol! congrats congratss!!

Amanda said...

Hey Elle! The 17 magazine spread was amazing! I went to the library yesterday to see I copy of it since I don't sub to it I'm definitely going to buy it when it hits stores

LIZ ! on July 2, 2009 at 8:24 PM said...

i saw that !
i love every beauty smartie that was shown on there !
that must have been really fun (:

Elizabeth on July 2, 2009 at 9:16 PM said...

Wow that is so awesome Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

Gabriela Kirkland on July 2, 2009 at 10:35 PM said...

I'm so excited for this issue!! Are you wearing your Juicy Couture necklace in the "Go for Color" picture? Congratulations!!

AtelierGal on July 2, 2009 at 10:49 PM said...

Congratulations!!

Victoria on July 2, 2009 at 11:34 PM said...

Ahh! i'm so excited for this issue. im subscribed to them but they haven't sent me my magazine. ahh, i'm impatient

ameliawong on July 2, 2009 at 11:37 PM said...

congratulations ! that is suuuch a big deal ! i would give anything for that type of opportunity !

Sunnie on July 3, 2009 at 12:19 AM said...

Aw, how exciting! I might just have to go pick a copy up!

http://spotlightonbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown on July 3, 2009 at 1:35 AM said...

WOW! Congrats!! I'm subscribed to Seventeen and I can't wait to get the August issue!!

Marie. on July 3, 2009 at 5:05 AM said...

I bought that today because I remember you mentioned it earlier! I havent read it yet but how exciting!!

Kat on July 3, 2009 at 5:07 AM said...

I don't think you can get that in Denmark.. but maybe in the airport??? im going to france on july 8th so maybee they will have it??? I don't know..

Suria on July 3, 2009 at 7:51 AM said...

congratss!!! so lucky! andd u look so prettyyy in it :) xx

Dee on July 3, 2009 at 7:57 AM said...

Congrats Elle! I am going to buy this issue of Seventeen just because you and Blair are both in it !! = )

Jade on July 3, 2009 at 9:25 AM said...

congrats :)

Unknown on July 3, 2009 at 11:45 AM said...

well done! loving the main pic of you :)

Jesse on July 3, 2009 at 11:58 AM said...

Thats amazing congrats!! What nail polish are you wearing? :)

Daisy on July 3, 2009 at 12:33 PM said...

Congrats Elle! You look gorgeous! :)
xxx

Nikki said...

That is so exciting - congrats!
Thats so cool you got your face all huge on the title page of the spread too (:

(:ScArLeT:) on July 4, 2009 at 7:46 AM said...

Gratz! Tat is exciting. I'm from Singapore so the american version isnt available at bookshops or newstands. I'll try 2 find e mag at e library. I really wanna read it. :)

Unknown on July 4, 2009 at 1:32 PM said...

Do they publish this specific article worldwide??? I live in Singapore. I hope to get it.

Whitney on July 5, 2009 at 6:17 PM said...

I was so excited when I got my magazine

krazeybach on July 6, 2009 at 12:51 AM said...

Congratz! I had just received my subscription and im soo excited!

Viiiixxxen on July 6, 2009 at 2:51 PM said...

Congratulations Elle! You truly deserve it! I just drived around pratically half of my city (what means something, 'cause in live in São Paulo - the 3º biggest city in the world, and the biggest on here in Brazil) so i could find somewhere that sould imported magazines so i could see you in Seventeen. I finally got it! You look gorgeous on that picture!!!!

thejawi said...

congrats, you both look beautiful!!

Tarah said...

wow! I didn't know you were in 17 magazine!?!? That is awesome!

Reyna on April 20, 2010 at 9:19 PM said...

That is so cool that you're in the magazine. You deserve it, cause you are amazing!

All the best! ♥

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b