- Summer - I love summer, but unfortunately it has rained the whole summer here in NYC. Nevertheless, I still love not having classes!
- Glitzy-Glam getting a new "face" very shortly! We hired a guy to design us a new look, more professional, for the site. I will twitter it as soon as it goes live, of course!
- Which reminds me, I am loving twitter right now too! I have been on upload overload - I hope you guys aren't getting tired of my constant pointless updates lol!
- Honey Lust mixed with Amber Lights and a little All That Glitters all over the lid with mulch in the crease - gorgeous neutral summery look.
- True Blood - the show from HBO. It's for sure not "kid friendly" but since I love Twilight so much I have gotten into this show. I don't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed The Tudors, but since I finished that show up until next season I need a new fix.
- BlogTV - my new obsession
- The fact that I have put up about 4 blog posts today - I think that is a record. Yes - it is haha :)
- Cream de la mer face cream
- The Weather - its gross here 80% of the time haha.
- Being homesick - I am both homesick for my home (my cats, family, swimming pool, and moms cooking) and my school home (my roomies and my cute little bedroom and kitten). It is going to be SO WEIRD going back to that bedroom after being gone for so long but I feel like that is more my "home" than anywhere else. I am currently living in like 3 states haha - and I have bedrooms in 4. That is odd.
- Not being able to put up as many videos as I want to, because I am working so much. At school I was able to do about 1 every other day, but here I am lucky to get 2 up a week. One will be up tomorrow for sure!
- The fact that I have been meaning to get my toes done for 3 weeks and still haven't. I do them myself all the time but I think getting a good pedicure every few months is completely crucial for pretty feet :)