Monday, March 30, 2009

In's and Out's 3


Hey Ladies (and guys - I don't discriminate!) 
I am in my long night class and am completely bored - therefore I am updating this sad blog I keep. So here is another In's and Out's post!

In's:
APTOMAKIN!!! - If you have Twilight and you haven't watched it with the commentary - DO IT! I was dying laughing... Rob is the funniest person ever!

Glitzy-Glam being expanded within a week - We are adding TONS of goodies, including a build your own keychain option, brush holders (the glass ones with beads, not cloth ones), makeup bags in TONS more colors, more wine glasses (cheaper ones!), and more. Yay for that! Go to www.glitzy-glam.com to check out the store

Mac Naked Lunch/ Shadowy Lady combo - been wearing this A LOT lately. It is gorgeous and simple. 

My Iphone - I will never get another phone. Unless they get a newer, cooler, version, my loyalty lies with my little white iphone. She is my baby. 

Out's:
The insane amount of school work I have - I know I am a second semester Junior and Junior year is the hardest in college, but good grief! I barely have time to sleep (hence the no video for the past week+). 

No Bloopers on the Twilight DVD

Kitten getting locked in a bedroom during the birthday party and us having to call the landlord over to get her out

This week - let's hope it gets better because it didn't start out well. 

You guys tell me your In's and Out's! I love reading other peoples - they are fun!
Hopefully I will have a video up soon - I'm sorry!

27 comments on "In's and Out's 3"

Alex Washington on March 30, 2009 at 5:42 PM said...

Ins:

Twitter -- Remember what happened to MySpace when Facebook came on the scene? Meet the "new Facebook". Twitter. It's my latest addiction.

MAC Brown Down/Lucky Tom- The best brown smokey, Brown Down on the lid and Lucky Tome in the crease..sometimes I add Mulch on the outer corner.

Spring- The clothes, colors, weather..it's gorgeous!

March Madness - Beside being extremely talented and my fave Big Ten (MSU) is in the Final Four Have you seen some of the basketball players?

Sunscreen-The sun is out more and it's dire for everyone of all skin colors

Outs

Facebook: The new layout is difficult to navigate...

Black eyeliner-Live a little try navy or turquoise..

The Final STRETCH- y'know that stretch that professors cram everything in for the last 5 weeks.

Snow - believe it or not in Detroit it snowed (almost blizzard like) last night...booooo

Dark Nail Polish - Brighten Up!! It's Spring!!!

meglovesmac76 said...

i am so excited about the glitzy-glam stuff!

ECGBUnni on March 30, 2009 at 6:15 PM said...

Ins:

Claritin-this stuff gets rid of all my allergy symptoms SO quickly. it's amazing. I forgot it today (rushing) and I forgot it, that's never happening again

New York City-I am going SO soon I can feel it, and I can't wait. Makeup is so much cheaper in the states than here (Switzerland)

Spring Break (kinda with NYC, since that's where im going for a bit)-No pressure for a while, college touring, but still...i have been waiting for ages. My school gives like *no* holidays during the semester...ugh

3 day weekends- I don't actually ever get these..and it sucks and I miss them

snow-well in the mountains, where i can snowboard

Out

Rain-last like...3 days, pouring rain. blaaah

IB-International Baccalaureate its literally sucking my soul. I swear, it's like they want to kill us. Internal Assessments up to our wazoos, CAS, Extended Essay..UGH.

Short school years- yes this suckshttps://www.blogger.com/captcha?type=IMAGE&captchaKey=901095ad5nvt, because it means there are literally NO breaks during the school year, none whatsoever, and we have to rush through stuff like no other

daylights savings time- this *always* messes up my internal clock...ALWAYS

ya...this got long, and kinca me-centric. damnit.

Anonymous said...

yay for the new glizy-glam stuff, i cant wait to order it.aww sorry to hear that kitten got locked in the bedroom, hope its ok. have a great week.

Anonymous said...

INs

the new glitzy glam stuff (yay!)

SPRING BREAK NEXT WEEK!!!!:)

my tooth fell out, so I convinced my parents to give me a dollar :)

OUTs

soooooooooooooooooo much homework

allergies ( I get red, itchy eyes)

:)

Anonymous said...

In's

-I just started watching you on Youtube and I heart it! My boyfriend hates it becuase i have been trying to catch up on all of your videos and he is so jealous. lol

I got the Twilight DVD and i will be watching commentarty: )

Out's

I have a paper due for my english class tommorrow and i am just starting on it.

I have a "How to do something" speech in my speech class and i have no idea what i am going to do and thats due thursday.

I got my tragus pierced last monday and it is hurting soooo bad..blah.

Thats about it!
lol i know that was gay but i hope you find a way to get threw your long night class...I know how ya feel i had one last semester



TTYL.
-HannaBaby: )

Stacy on March 30, 2009 at 8:44 PM said...

-Ins-
1. New tires/rims for my car. Geeky I know, but I'm getting a super good deal.

2. 70 Degree, sunny weather. It's about time.

3. Camping this weekend with my boyfriend and his friend. Yes, I'm an "indoor girl" but I'm actually looking forward to it.

4. Ordering the Coastal 88 Shimmer Palette. Excitement. =)

5. The Hills starting again next week. Guilty pleasure.

-Outs-
1. My short nails. They keep breaking off. Ok, ok...so I chew a little bit. I can stop when I want to. Like right now.

2. The end of Jon and Kate Plus 8. No more shows for a while (if at all). This makes me sad.

3. Memphis losing to Missouri, and then Missouri losing to Connecticut. Memphis could have beat Connecticut! I still love my Tigers.

4. Laundry. It never ends. And then I forget it's in the dryer.

5. Hair dye on my nail. I dyed my friend's hair today, and now my nail is colored too.

Too much information?! Haha.

Anonymous said...

APTOMAKIN!!! I totally agree!!! and..."what do we eat?" "CHEESEBURGERS!!!"

Stacy on March 30, 2009 at 10:16 PM said...

I just thought of a makeup look. Summer is coming up, and girls will be swimming and going to the beach. Would it be possible to do a waterproof look? I know there's waterproof mascara, but what about eyeliner? When I go to the beach without any kind of liner, I just feel...blah-ish and I keep my big sunglasses on. Haha.

Anonymous said...

In's:

A good to-do list + a workhorse spirit = (hopefully) good grades :)

Early to bed early to rise

Warm days

YouTube: To watch the awesome videos of Elle, Blair, Erin and the bubblegum princess (the perfect mental break and a total inspiration)

The GlitzyGlam Shop! *I will be buying something
soon*

Blair posting a new video everyday or every other day!

Shopping for Spring makeup and outfits

Out's

The insane schedule and endless work created by the infamous "final stretch"

Allergies :(

A week without Elle on YouTube (it's okay that you were really busy, but I miss your videos)...

Edna on March 31, 2009 at 4:12 AM said...

Elle- I posted my in's and out's on my blog. There's a lil shoutout to u :) Enjoy!!

Christina on March 31, 2009 at 8:44 AM said...

In's:

Napoleon Perdis Baked Powder Blush Set - bought it at target. it's been a great go to blush [for me]... kind of glittery but thats easy to buff out.

Coastal Scents 10 blush palette - its always nice to have so many options! [I'm ridiculously into blushes lately. I asked my bf why I waste so much money and he said bc I'm addicted to makeup and I need my fix everytime I get paid. lol]

Photoshop - found some old pictures that I now know how to fix them to be AWESOME!

Simga Makeup Brushes - I'm soooo ready for them to be back in to order. They've been sold out since forever and a day and I can't wait to buy them.

Going back to school - I will be going back to school in the fall and I can't wait! I need to finish school badly and nows my time!

Huge Water Bottle - I take it every where with me so that I don't stray from drinking anything but water.

Out's:

Cold Mornings - I hate that I have to wear a jacket in the morning when I go to work at 6AM and then when I leave work I'm dying from the heat in afternoon bc I'm wearing jeans and long sleeves.

Paranormal State - That show is starting to make me angry. They need to extend it to be an hour bc its killing me that in 30 mins they do everything and the ghosts magically disappear in the end. lol

Working Out - It's a drag. lol

Customer Service Shifts - It's kind of depressing that people can be just that rude at a clothing store.

Peter's Blog on March 31, 2009 at 5:10 PM said...

Hey Elle, I have been trying to get a hold of you on email but I am sure you must get too many to go through each one. My name is Peter and I work at a media company called Zadby (www.zadby.com) and I wanted to talk to you about making money off your YouTube videos. If you are interested, email me at Peter@zadby.com or call me at (703)657-1287. I look forward to talking to you.

Anonymous said...

Ins:

Wicked! Have you seen it?? I'm having a mini obsession with it lately...

Twilight: Director's Notebook. I haven't put it down since I got it-it even shows how they built Bella's wardrobe!

Flip flops. I've officially broken out the Rainbows-even though it's still chilly where I am. Screw it-it's Spring!

Outs:

Cheap nail polish. Never again will I settle for a 99 cent bottle. It chipped after the first hour.

I agree with Alex Washington-the Final Stretch sucks!

The Nikki and Rob hookup rumors. Forget it Nikki-Rob's mine :P.

*Side note-I saw the cutest quote online yesterday "I rate cute boys on a scale of one to Robert Pattinson." Adorable right?

Lauren on March 31, 2009 at 10:15 PM said...

IN

-Bright lipstick, i have an addiction
-Twilight, i mean come on, it never gets old
-My cute puppy who is currently annoyed that I'm not paying any attention to him
-yellow, gray and purple, my new color combo
-A's on papers!

Out
-diets, i'm on one i hate it
-paula on AI, is she tripping or what?
-split ends, i need a hair cut
-having to work tomorrow
-more papers

Cat on April 2, 2009 at 6:15 PM said...

Hey I love your videos and your blog! Check out my blog. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ins
1. Spell Cosmetics-I love everything from Spell! especially the eyeshadow colors.
2. Ashley Greene & Taylor lautner + Twilight DVD- sorry i just group all three of them into one.
3. Blair, yours , Erin's and Ling's videos on youtube
4. color combos: dark blue and dark purple

Outs
1.6000 word essay for my Admin Law class
2. Mac lipglosses-they are really sticky. Don't like the consistency
3. junk food-pretending to be healthy
4. the new layout of facebook-i try to post on someone's wall and end up changing my status = (

from subscriber Alexandraleah
PS I love your videos!! plz keep posting

Anonymous said...

I just ordered my makeup cup with my inital S on it. I am so excited!!! I can't wait for it. I know it will be perfect.

Alexis on April 5, 2009 at 5:57 PM said...

Ins:
1. spring break- (in 1 week!)
2. estee lauder HONEY DROP e/s (on lid) & mulch (in crease)
3. warm weather
4. publishing the yearbook! (finally!)
5.TWILIGHT!
6. time to make some money for makeup

Outs:
1.allergies
2.gross skin (acne)
3.spring break essay :( and reading :(
4.babysitting my sister during spring break

Anonymous said...

Ins:
spring break 2 days, Wahoo!!!
Twilight: movie, directors notebook
warm weather
skin is getting better(redness)
eating healthy...er! aha
^_^

out:
waking up early
sleeping late
bunch of homework
lost camera
:(

Anonymous said...

i watched the commentary too. robert pattinson seemed really weird and awkward!

"I'm not a huge Rob Pattinson fan. Girls aren't really in love with Rob; they're in love with [his film character] Edward."

- Miley Cyrus

Cupcake on April 9, 2009 at 11:19 AM said...

Hi, Ive only just discovered your videos on youtube and there brilliant : ) Im new to make up, youtube and blogging so there proving really helpful. My blog is http://myadventuresintotheworldofmakeup.blogspot.com/ it will prob be rubbish but hopefully i'll be able to put on my first make up haul later today.
I watched Twighlight for the first time last night and thought it was really good havent seen it with the commentry yet though. Have you read the books, there brilliant.
x

Amber on April 9, 2009 at 3:18 PM said...

Ins

Twitter- Love it! Love your hilarious tweets!

Step Brothers on BluRay- A seriously hilarious movie.

MAC MSF- Perfect Topping is my new love!

NARS Torrid blush- A new fave of mine. Move over, Orgasam!

Outs

Seattle weather- It's snowed THREE times since the official 1st day of Spring. I'm so over it.

Lady Gaga- Wasn't a huge fan of her to begin with, and now I'm REALLY sick of her.

Myspace- It's gotten boring. Yawn.

OctoMom- Needs her kids taken away, and she needs to be commited to a crazy house.

anna on April 10, 2009 at 12:22 PM said...

hello beautiful! :) You´ve got a small charmig-award in my blog ;) kisses from sweden!

Susan Tinsley on April 20, 2009 at 12:52 PM said...

The "APTOMANKIN!!" thing made me and my friends laugh hysterically for about 30 minutes - we were dying!! Rob is so funny which makes him so much more yummy :)

I thought I was the only one gutted by the lack of bloopers!! Its so sad...

Anonymous said...

Check Out my Ins and Outs: i have you and blair on it.

Samantha Stanis said...

In's:

~Lashblast Mascara
I just recently got it from the local Rite Aid and it's the most amazing mascara I've ever used

~Mixing bathing suits
I went to Target to get a cheap bathing suit and I combined a tribal pattern bathing suit bottom with a solid blue bathing suit top. It's the cutest bathing suit I've ever had (besides my pink and blue polka dot one :) )

~L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
Not only am I am HUGE fan of Lauren, but this book is actually pretty good.

Outs:

~The Sims 3
I am a Sims addict, but I can't seem to find the right video card to make the game play ): Once I do though, it will be in :D

~Sleeping
I haven't been able to fall asleep until like 2:30 am. But there are fun things to do at night, so the hell with sleeping.

~Volleyball Camps
I thought it was $195 for 5 wks. but it's $195 a week. Screw that, I'll play at the beach!

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b