Friday, January 8, 2010

Blog Exclusive: Lush Haul


As you guys know, Blair and I visited a lush when we went to Atlanta. I have been doing so many videos about lush lately that I decided to show my haul on here instead of yet another lush video. This trip was really fun, mainly because we got to go to a lush with a bunch of our subscribers, who helped us pick out new things to try.
I started off taking advantage of the Christmas sale (buy one get TWO free!) by getting 3 Mr. Butterball's and 3 Star Melts. Here are pictures:



These are for my momma, because she tried my Mr. Butterball before Christmas and fell in love with it. Mr. Butterball has vanilla and cocoa butter in it to soothe your skin, and he makes the water feel amazing! He is $3.95. I might take one of these to try since Mom took mine before the holidays and I never got to try him!

I got her a few Star Melts because she loved the scent of my room after I used mine. She immediately asked if I had any more and I felt terrible that I didn't! So I got her 3 :) The star melt is described as a pink Christmas bath melt that smells like Vanilla and Candy. It also turns your water pink! Sounds good to me! These are $5.95.


I then picked up a few new things for me to try. I got a Glitterbug Massage Bar, which smells like vanilla and rose, and has tiny blueish sparkles that give your skin a fairy glow. This little bar is expensive, and tiny, so I'm not sure I will be repurchasing, but I still couldn't resist. It is called a GLITTERBUG after all. How cute is that!? This little bug is $6.55.




My next two items are my FAVORITES! I was so excited to try these. If you are fortunate enough to live near a lush store or counter I would go see if you can check these out.

Ready!? They involve GLITTER!

Flosty Gritter Bubble Bar: described as a "Girl's Night Out" sort of bubble bar. It
smells like Lavender and Vanilla - LOVE! This one is SUPER glittery and pink! And yes, I spelled the name right lol! $5.65.


Sunnyside Bubble Bar: This one is bright gold and glittery and makes your
bath LIQUID GOLD! As soon as I saw my friend, EGheartsssc on YouTube, talk about this I knew I needed to have it. Glitter makes me happy. Glitter + bubbles = super happy Elle. You get the picture :) $5.95. This one has citrus scents, to help pep you up and make you giddy (that's my own description. Lush should hire me. j/k, j/k).




And last but not least, a oldie that I adore. I was out of my Comforter Bubble Bar so I picked up another. I adore this little pink and white monster. It is $8.75, but I like this one because I can break it into 4 pieces so it lasts for 4 baths, unlike most others which only last for 1 or 2 baths.



All of these can be purchased at LUSH.

22 comments on "Blog Exclusive: Lush Haul"

mollie on January 8, 2010 at 7:00 PM said...

HEY!!!!!!! i got the glitterbug too, im using it up sooooooo quickly it unreal. i am a beauty guru on youtube too but im really struggling to get noticed. do you have any tips??

Anonymous said...

hi elle,
you are so gorgous and i love watching your videos. i love how much energy you always have and seems super KIND. i wish i could know you because you would be the best type of best friend. congradulations in graduating in may and i know what ever you do with your life you will do well. your work is SO GREAT keep at it please
xoxo

Zully on January 8, 2010 at 7:08 PM said...

omg blair you are so lucky! I Live in Honduras (located in centralamerica) and I donthave a lush store! so sad!

yo on January 8, 2010 at 7:35 PM said...

elle i want to try lush but i dont have one

Carmen Shaw on January 8, 2010 at 8:05 PM said...

Hey Elle I love you and your sisters videos, they are so entertaining and useful. I'm a youtube guru also but it's hard getting noticed, do u have any tips. My youtube name is mscnshaw

Ashwini on January 8, 2010 at 9:09 PM said...

Lovely haul! I wish someone would post a picture of the sunnyside bubble bar once its actually in the bath so we can see whether it really looks like liquid gold! It sounds like such a cool concept!

Obsessed.Makup.Addict on January 8, 2010 at 9:21 PM said...

I stocked up on star melts too, I just came out of a star melt bath!

Ana on January 8, 2010 at 9:50 PM said...

The Comforter Bubble Bar looks like a cinnamon roll, for some reason. The prettiest cinnamon roll I've seen, haha! :]

Katelyn on January 8, 2010 at 9:59 PM said...

I just recently realized that there was a Lush inside of our Macy's! I'm so upset I didn't realize it right after Christmas because I missed the after Christmas sale

Laura Loo on January 8, 2010 at 11:57 PM said...

Liquid gold? I'm sold!

paperdollwardrobe on January 9, 2010 at 12:15 AM said...

you're one lucky girl that you can still get hold of the christmas collections. where im from, they sold out like mad on boxing day!!!

Christy on January 9, 2010 at 3:35 AM said...

i kinda want the star melts now!

Jordy on January 9, 2010 at 3:43 AM said...

This is a great haul. Some nice stuff :)

-Joana on January 9, 2010 at 7:17 AM said...

Hello!
I'm a portuguese teenager with 13 years old (I'm trying write English) and I relly enjoyed your channel on youtube!
Kisses*

shella on January 9, 2010 at 9:05 AM said...

I LOVE Lush! I need to do some shopping there. Thanks for the recommendations!

Anonymous said...

Hey Elle,

Great haul :o)

I've been watching you and your sister's vids for a while now and I think you're both fantastic. We don't have a Lush store over here so after watching all your reviews on the products I was like OMG! LoL :o) Also,this is totally random but I am in love with your cats, soooo gorgeous, I really want a himalayan kitty now!

Keep up the good work hun xx

Evon on January 21, 2010 at 5:18 PM said...

hey elle,
i almost called you blair lol whoops sorrry. ok how do you add pics to your blog? please show mee!
shanks. :]


xoxo, evon.

Jemma on January 23, 2010 at 1:18 PM said...

I LOVE Lush because of your videos!!!

Seriously, Luh has cleared my ance completely, and it really is down to you that I even approached the shop!

Love you vids too

Jem xx

Anonymous on February 18, 2010 at 10:25 PM said...

Really great products, i'll be sure to give them a try.

Anonymous on February 18, 2010 at 10:26 PM said...

Really nice products, I'll be sure to give them a try.

Anonymous said...

Awwhh, these are all so cute. I wish I had a Lush where I live!

Anonymous said...

I FINALLY got to visit a Lush store and was SOO excited!! (you have no idea - my Uncle said he had never seen so excited abou soap)I went on your reviews and got a glitterbug, a flosty gritter and a comforter bubble bar. Can't wait to try them!! :D

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b