Sunday, May 3, 2009

Review on Revlon Fantasy Lengths Lashes


Every girl loves false eyelashes right? Honestly, I am the type of person who would love to wear falsies every day but they are too much of a hassle. You have to put glue on them, not too much but not too little, let it get tacky, and then place it JUST SO on your lash line so that you don't get glue all over your eye (which always happens to me). Well that problem seems to be solved, since recently I discovered Revlon's lashes with the glue already on the lash. You can buy these at drugstores and anywhere Revlon is sold. These sell for about $5.99.
They come with the lashes, an additional strip of glue for each eye, and a plastic piece to help push the lashes down far on your lash line. They actually feel a lot more sturdy on the eye than I would have though, and seem to be less irritating than the glue on ones (maybe because I tend to get the glue in my eye...). These will stay on all night, no problem, and are sticky enough that if you mess up you can peel them off and reapply them without risking them losing their consistency. 

Here is a picture of me wearing these lashes:
Here is this tutorial:



Overall, I give these lashes 5 stars. These are my lashes of choice at the moment, and I will be 
using them again. They are also perfect for on the go glamour, since you can just throw them in 
your bag without the hassle of glue. If you get them, let me know what you think!

xoxo

16 comments on "Review on Revlon Fantasy Lengths Lashes"

Jamie on May 3, 2009 at 8:01 PM said...

I think I'll have to try these. I've never been into using false lashes because I'm paranoid about messing up the glue, but these seem simple enough to start out with. I've def always loved the way they look!

Anonymous said...

wow, very pretty the whole look is awsome.

Lolita Riot on May 3, 2009 at 10:26 PM said...

I almost always get glue on my eyes from it, yet somehow in the middle of the day, the front or back of the lashes come undone. still kinda terrified of using preglued lashes though. My eyes water a lot

Emily on May 3, 2009 at 11:38 PM said...

Have you tried individual lashes? they are simple and amazing! very real, easy, and I reccommend Ardell (cheap walmart brand) or also revolon individual ones. Gotta try them out!!! Individual is the way to go!!!

Belle Du Jour on May 4, 2009 at 9:40 AM said...

How is the staying power? I feel like by the middle of the night the inner or outter corners will start to peel! I hate that! Especially in sweaty hot nyc nightclubs or lounges! I would love to know!

Unknown on May 4, 2009 at 12:55 PM said...

I've been looking for those fale lashes for sometime! I do want to try those since I don't like applying glue to the lashes and having them fall off of my eyes a lot and will definately would take your recommendation to try out the Revlon Fantasy Lashes!

Kristina said...

I tried these based on a recommendation from Emilynoel83 that even on eyes that have makeup on they would stick. They didn't! I ended up having to break out the lash glue. Maybe they work prior to applying eye makeup?

Beautify My Day on May 5, 2009 at 1:59 AM said...

http://www.beautyhabit.com/product6613.html
its a perfect one for u :p

Unknown on May 5, 2009 at 4:56 AM said...

well youre just gorgoues.
Its funny because the colors you used, I love doing a similar look to this, it's so fun and Im a big fan of lots of shimmer! Your eyes are absolutely stunning!!

I've used Revlon, and this i coming from a MAC Artist, and MAC lover.. I mean I used to ONLY use MAC, and it got kind of pricey, to say the least, so I started adding drug store brand lashes and Revlon is super easy but it gives the right amount of hold, Ive never had a problem with them coming off like I have with glue ones. They are an awesome find.

And may I mention again ummm youre gorgeous?!?! ;)

Mina x on May 5, 2009 at 11:16 AM said...

Thanks for the review Elle! I am sooo going to see if I can find these the next time I go to Globus (big department store we have here in Switzerland) - I tried some MAC falsies for the first time the other day, got glue everywhere, glued my eye shut, had to re-apply several times, made a mess and then one decided not to stick! These Revlon ones seem soo much simpler - thanks for the tip!

Cat on May 6, 2009 at 2:04 AM said...

Thanks so much! I didn't even know these existed. haha Putting on glue, waiting for it to get tacky, and actually applying is such a hassle. I'm gonna have to try these. Do you know if there are other brands that have self-adhesive?

Natalie Louise White on May 20, 2009 at 5:25 PM said...

I love the colours you have used here and the way in which they are blended. They are so great for the summer :)
x

Tali on May 23, 2009 at 10:41 AM said...

AmAzing lashes.. great look!!

Ines on June 15, 2009 at 10:52 AM said...

I looooove your videos! :)great job

Nina on July 28, 2009 at 2:52 AM said...

I Love the look you created for your eyes here, it is truely beautiful.
Nina (thelatestgloss.blogspot.com)

PrincessDiana on September 27, 2009 at 2:10 PM said...

I really want to try these now. I love how fake lashes look. Thanks for the review!

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b