Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My recent Forever 21 fashion haul


So this post is going to be super long, but whatever! Last night I went shopping online at forever21.com and so I figured I would share what I bought! My total was around $250, but for all I got I thought that was a super good deal! All of these items should still be available if you want to pick one up for yourself. A word to the wise though, forever 21 is really weird fitting sometimes, so if you buy online just be aware that you might have to return some things, and you can only return the items by sending it back through the mail, unless you just want store credit. I am thinking that at LEAST one item won't work out and I will have to do a return. I will write the name and price under each item, as well as why I like it :) Enjoy! 
Lace Trim Chiffon Top: $19.80
I just think this is a super flirty, girly top. This was the first item that grabbed me on the site, and after deciding to get this my shopping cart just kept expanding. I love the buttons on the front - lovely detailing. What color shorts would this look best with? Charcoal? Black? 


Babydoll Colorblock dress in Grey and Purple: $12.50
I bought this one in two colors because it is super cute!! Plus for the price, why not? I am really hoping this one works for me, I really am in love with it. These would be great to wear to work this summer for my internship too paired with low heels or ballet flats and some cute accessories. 
Fab Colorblock Pleat Dress: $12.50
I bought this one because I love it, but unfortunately strapless dresses never work for me. I couldn't help myself though.. I am really hoping this one works! 
Colorblock Tank Dress: $15.80
I already own this in grey, but I just really like it for work. Paired with some gold jewelry and cute shoes you could really dress it up, and its very classy. 
Crochet Cotton Dress: $22.80 
I love the detailing on the top part of this dress. I got this just cause I liked it, but I wish it had come in other colors other than black. Oh well, black looks good on me :)
Ginette Chiffon Top: $17.80
I just love the colors and style of this one. 
Simple Knit Skirt: $7.80
Everyone needs a basic black pencil skirt right? (I already have one from american apparel, but whatever!)
Satin Bow Front Skirt: $15.80
Oooh, I love this one... I really hope it fits! 


Here is an entire outfit I bought, taken from one of the models on the website - I love it! The shirt, shorts, bangles, and ring are all a part of it.
Wooden Bead Chiffon Tunic: $27.80
Look at the beading! I love this top so much.. I hope it fits well!
Cheyna Cuffed Short: $17.80
Basic Charcoal shorts - I didn't have any in this color
Thin Dimpled Bangle Set: $5.80
I wouldn't have bought these if I had gold bangles already but I didn't, so I got them!
Side Dimpled Stone Ring: $4.80
Love this ring, and it goes with the outfit perfectly! And so cheap!

Here are some pieces of jewelry I got, I love how cheap everything is on this site! 
Mesh Flower Pearl Necklace: $5.80



Large Flower ring: $4.80
Gemstone Necklace: $4.80
Mixed Charm Necklace: $7.80
Rhinestone Cluster Ring: $4.80
Rhinestone Droplet Earrings: $4.80
Pleather Box Boddy Pins: $2.80
Fab Satin Bow Bobby Pins: $1.50
I also bought these in cream and hot pink, I love little bows!

56 comments on "My recent Forever 21 fashion haul"

Morgan on May 5, 2009 at 6:53 PM said...

i love all of these!!
stop by my site sometime..

<33

Vicky 25-36 on May 5, 2009 at 7:00 PM said...

I love the dresses!
& the jewellery is so gorgeous.
xo

Holly on May 5, 2009 at 7:07 PM said...

Raging we dont have forever21 in ireland!!!

Anonymous said...

I got some of the dresses you have, great buys! :)

Anonymous said...

The ad sense box at the left upper corner of your post is annoying. Could you please reset where you put the ads? I can't read part of your post because of the ad.

Elle Fowler on May 5, 2009 at 7:50 PM said...

@ Anonymous I don't even know what you are taking about - there's not an ad on the upper left corner of my page...

Vee on May 5, 2009 at 8:12 PM said...

I got the ad too, It block off some of the top left of the post so you can't see what it says :(

Cupcake Couture on May 5, 2009 at 10:29 PM said...

Great haul!! I really love that pink necklace and it's super cheap... gotta love that store :)

Anonymous said...

These items are so cute, I love Forever21! Also those jewlery items and necklaces and so fun looking, I need to buy me some of those, haha.

Unknown on May 6, 2009 at 12:11 AM said...

Tag! Further details on my blog!

DluxEdition.com on May 6, 2009 at 1:52 AM said...

I love all of them! I wish we had Forever21 in my country! :(

Jess said...

Woohoo! Love that you started doing fashion hauls! :)

MC on May 6, 2009 at 1:40 PM said...

There's an ad on my page too..it's blocks all the upper text :(

The Last Single Girl on May 6, 2009 at 2:00 PM said...

Those dresses are so cute. They will look great on you. Not a stalker. I watch your youtube channel.

lovedesignerskin on May 6, 2009 at 2:28 PM said...

I wish we had forever 21 in the UK, I love it all! xx

xwoman86 said...

Love the haul, Elle! Esp the dress w/ the hot pink!!! I'm gonna hit up F21 this weekend when I go home and see if they have it in store!

xo

GurlOnA"Diet" on May 6, 2009 at 4:54 PM said...

omg they're all so pretty! great haul!

ditzy on May 7, 2009 at 12:32 AM said...

I have the Babydoll Colorblock dress in Purple! I would consider it short on me and I'm only 5'2, overall great selection! :)

candycaneps on May 7, 2009 at 1:53 PM said...

You definitely made some really great picks! The Lace top is beautiful! I love the pencil skirts, though, I have never had the guts to wear them. I don't know how to pair it up properly.

Lena on May 8, 2009 at 6:12 AM said...

These are relly cute!!! =]

Shelly said...

You should find out if where you are working has a dress code. In my office we are not aloud to wear thin straps like that, if we do wear a tank top, our shoulders need to be covered at least 3 finger widths. Just something to keep in mind :) Might want to take a long a cardigan just in case! Very cute stuff though!!

pangie on May 11, 2009 at 3:55 PM said...

great haul you got! forever21 always has cute stuff!

JulietOscar said...

I'm loving the Lace Trim Chiffon Top, so so feminine!! It's unfortunate that us Aussies don't have any Forever21 stores :( International shipping is outrageous

VanessaFromMilan on May 13, 2009 at 10:11 AM said...

great!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, i just spent $150 here because of you! i needed some cute summer dresses after seeing your post... my wallet is not happy...

Anonymous said...

i love forever 21. can you do a post/video of the stuff when you get it? show us what it looks like! id love to see it! thanks :)

cleopop on May 17, 2009 at 7:43 AM said...

Hey Elle!!
I think you should start to do some fashion videos, or in your blog some "look of the day" entries!

Love you!!

katd718 on May 17, 2009 at 2:41 PM said...

I have the first top and the colorblock dress but minee is in purple,white and grey. Enjoy your haul! :)

Amanda said...

girl at school was wearing the first top the other day, it must be very popular

Anonymous said...

The Wooden Beaded Chiffon tunic fits really strangly. I bought it online also and had to return it because it puffed out on the sides, it looked extremly unattractive. DDD:

Liparazzi on May 20, 2009 at 6:29 AM said...

I went onto the website after reading your blog and found LOADS of nice stuff to buy and they ship abroad. Hurrah! The clothes are so cheap and there's some really pretty dresses. Thanks! x

LK said...

Just LOVE the strapless dress!
Enjoy your new goodies :)

Natalie Louise White on May 20, 2009 at 5:24 PM said...

I love the lace trim chiffon top; it is so cute. I wish I lived in America now :) Although, I love the shops in England - check out my blog if you want to see some of the clothes I recently bought here
xx

btw i'm addicted to your youtube channel :D

Krasey Beauty on May 22, 2009 at 1:45 AM said...

I never knew that Forever 21 had such great pieces! :)

Your site is awesome, and I am so happy I came across it. Please do stop by my blog (KraseyBeauty.com) and let me know what you think ;)

♔ AHCINNS ♔ on May 22, 2009 at 9:10 AM said...

So many people are catching onto F21 lately.. like DulceCandy as well :) Anyways, great haul. It's a lot of good pieces for the price you paid :) AND I must say.. sometimes online is a lot better than in stores :X

Unknown on May 28, 2009 at 9:41 PM said...

i'm totally loving your blog..new follower here, i hope you can return the favor =)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for the awesome recommendations. I had no idea they had such cheap jewelry.

Caz on June 3, 2009 at 11:54 AM said...

Hi from a fellow Glitter lover!

All the items look great, and so cheap!

Cursing the fact we don't have Forever21 in the UK!

Think I should start a campaign...

Caz x

Amy said...

So do we get to hear what worked and what didn't??

katd718 on June 5, 2009 at 4:15 PM said...

Hey Elle! So I tried wearing my Lace Trim Chiffon top the other day with a regular cami underneath it and it looks really weird because the cami was longer than the top. So I tried tucking the cami into my shorts and it still didn't look right. I was wondering what you wear underneath this top when you wear it?

Lexie on June 9, 2009 at 3:38 PM said...

I make a wish every night that some day we will get Forever21 in the UK!!

Amanda said...

I searched all ovet the F21 site and couldn't find the lace trim chiffon top! Do you have a direct link?

Anonymous on June 15, 2009 at 3:53 PM said...

Wish they had forever21 here in the uk! Beautiful Clothes :)

http://dazzlelight0101.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Look through the whole website and couldn't find the lace trim chiffon top. What part of the site is it? I just felt in love with it...Thanks Elle.

Anonymous said...

This isn't a recent haul anymore :(
Please update!

Brunch at Saks on June 23, 2009 at 1:31 PM said...

Just found your blog and love it! Fabulous finds :)

nadia. on June 23, 2009 at 1:42 PM said...

omg this is pretty awesome!
oh oh and you're awesome yourself!
:D

Anonymous said...

can you do an IMATS haul

Leia on June 26, 2009 at 4:11 AM said...

Awesome! I wish we had a F21 in London.

Anonymous said...

Please update us on the haul and other things! Your videos are amazing!

Poppy said...

OMG i have the Mesh Flower Pearl Necklace but in black, i bought it from dorethy perkins and it cost £12 which is like $18 thereabouts.
it's reaally pretty though :)

Miss Jeanett on July 1, 2009 at 2:51 PM said...

Wow, the first top is absolutely beautiful!!

/Jeanett
http://jeanettd.blogspot.com

Gemma on July 1, 2009 at 5:52 PM said...

I'm thinking about ordering some stuff as they do post to the UK now but obviously returns would be difficult and pricey! How does the sizing come up? Thanks!

Gem

http://realfourteen.blogspot.com/

Viva La Fashion on August 19, 2009 at 11:10 PM said...

I just started reading you blogs and watching videos and i think the clothes you got are so cute.

i noticed that you have the same dress that dulce candy wore in one of her videos.

please put more videos up. :)

Siciliana37 on October 4, 2009 at 11:20 PM said...

Love forever21!

Anonymous said...

i really enjoy your own writing kind, very exciting.
don't give up as well as keep writing considering it simply well worth to look through it.
looking forward to find out much more of your current content articles, thankx ;)

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b