Sunday, February 28, 2010

What's in my bag?


I finally did an updated what's in my bag after over a year! Some things stayed the same, but a few new things were added. I'm kinda boring with my bags (the inside part) as I tend to just keep the same stuff in there all the time, without much changing.

I also have discovered I have a problem: my bag ALWAYS weighs about 50 pounds. This is totally unnecessary and it leading me to an early death of a back break.




What is your top 5 things that you HAVE to keep in your bag? Mine would be:
1. My Juicy Couture key ring thingy with all my cards and quarters.
2. My makeup bag (of course!!) with all my necessities.
3. A book or 2, I always whip one out if I have to wait around anywhere. You would be surprised at how often you have to wait a few minutes without noticing! Restaurants, gas stations, banks, in line somewhere, there's tons of opportunities to get a few pages in!
4. My phone - this one is quite obvious. I am quite a texting addict, as most people in my generation are.
5. Painkillers and bandaids (tylenol, motrin, etc). I didn't mention these in my video because I am actually out (I need to restock!) but normally I always keep some on hand. You never know when you, or someone around you, will have a headache or a scratch!

-Elle Fowler

19 comments on "What's in my bag?"

Devea on February 28, 2010 at 3:10 PM said...

My five essentials-
1) My wallet with my cards and money
2)Gum
3)Makeup bag
4)A book
5)My phone!!

http://cupcakesofsilk.blogspot.com/

Erika A. on February 28, 2010 at 3:43 PM said...

1. Phone
2. keys
3. wallet
4. whatever lipgloss im wearing that day
5. sunglasses
:)

Vicky on February 28, 2010 at 3:44 PM said...

Aww Elle your cats are too cute!

I think the 5 things I always have to have with me would be:

1. My phone - I think I may need to be surgically removed from it one day.
2. My purse - money/cards etc.
3. Travelcard - I don't drive (booo)
4. A book - like you said, to fill up any time where you have to wait around.
5. iPod - public transport = personal conversations I'd rather not hear.

Ooh that was hard, there were so many other things I wanted to add in!

Hollywood on February 28, 2010 at 3:50 PM said...

I love that Balenciaga "suitcase" lool It's so gorgeous =)

ilona said...

mmm my top 5 things will be...
1)My phone (and my headphones), i just can't live without it.
2)My wallet, but my favourite wallet was solen some days ago... with all my cards and money :( so i need to buy another one.
3)My make up bag with all my stuff that i need when i go out.
4)Wet wipes... this is kind of weird, but i can't go out if i have not wet wipes in my bag :)
5)And of course my keys.

Purse Lover! :) said...

My 5 must-haves:

-Chapstick!!! (and usually lip gloss too!)
-my cell phone, duh! :)
-a mini notepad for when I feel inspired
-a book!
-money money money

hahaha I love seeing what someone has in their bag!

Makeup Kitten on February 28, 2010 at 4:08 PM said...

Love these kind of posts/videos!!

- I would definitely need a book (I am currently re-discovering Alice in Wonderland, preparing for the upcoming movie)

- Phone

- Wallet

- Keys

- Makeup must-haves: Concealer (in case a spot decides to make an appearance in the middle of the day...iiiikkk!), blush (so that I always look healthy, lipbalm (sore lips are the worst!) and lipgloss (of course).

Dreams That Glitter xoxo on February 28, 2010 at 4:58 PM said...

Great essentials Elle! I'd pretty much agree. Mine are:

1. Wallet
2. Phone
3. Keys
4. Lipbalm (for me LUSH whipstick!)
5. Plasters and stuff! Like you say, you never know when you'll need them!

xoxo

Dani on February 28, 2010 at 5:29 PM said...

Let's see...

1) Bloodsugar kit (I'm a juvenile diabetic)
2) Wallet
3) Phone
4) Hairbrush
5) Planner

So happy I'm following your blog now!! :]

Mari on February 28, 2010 at 6:29 PM said...

1. My phone with headphones
2. Notebook(s)
3. Lip balm
4. Keys
5. Gel Sanitizer

Logan on February 28, 2010 at 6:43 PM said...

Love the post..I love "what's in my bag" videos. I posted one as the first post on my blog..but I am thinking this would be a good first youtube video to do.

I'm not sure I can think of just five essentials, cause I carry so darn much...but its a great tag to do!

1.LV wallet
2. cell phone
3. LV makeup bag (w/ makeup of course)
4.LV planner (can you tell i love LV?)
5.LV key thing like your juicy one to keep cards, keys etc.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

i love that bag and m glad u updated ;D
XO MW

crazyforcouture19 said...

Elle, great video!

My five would have to be:

1. fendi wallet w. cards & cash
2. juicy couture coin purse
3. mini make-up bag
4. deck of cards (:
5. sunglasses

xoxo,
crazyforcouture19

crazyforcouture19 said...

Elle, great video!

My five would have to be:

1. fendi wallet w. cards & cash
2. juicy couture coin purse & juicy key ring
3. mini make-up bag
4. deck of cards (:
5. sunglasses

xoxo,
crazyforcouture19

Tarisa_Olinski on March 1, 2010 at 8:49 PM said...

My 5 major essentials for my bag:
-ipod even without wi-fi I could still need music!
-wallet-this is so obvious
-chapstick or lipgloss
-planner/book something to read
-tissues

Anonymous said...

Never can go wrong with a what's in my purse vid.

Anonymous said...

i have a question! why do u have an ipod if you have an iphone??? dont u listen to music on your phone??

kad971 on March 2, 2010 at 3:32 PM said...

Let's see.... this is going to be hard.....

1) My phone
2) money/wallet (im a shopoholic, lol)
3)chapstick/ligloss (lol im combining things)
4)iPod touch (YAY!! I love mine)
5) mouthwash/Breath slips (i can not got anywhere without them, i will die!!


Love you Elle
xoxo

Juliana said...

Your bag must be really heavy!! I have the Balenciaga giant city and even when it is empty it weights a ton!!! :)

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b