Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In's and Out's 2


Ins:

Water and Green Tea: These have been my staples since cutting back on the Diet Coke. I haven't completely given them up but I am getting there - I am down to one a day which is MAJOR for me. 

My new skin care line: Yes I finally did a video on this! I have been talking about it forever but I am quite finicky with my skin and I wanted to make sure I liked it a few weeks in. I am still using it and still loving it. I like the moisturizer in particular. Very thick and creamy mmmm...

My Mac 227 brush: Oh brush how I love you. I have been using this recently to slap Grand Entrance all over my entire lid when I'm in a hurry. AND its great at highlighting. I love it!

Twilight: Yes my dear friends, I am still hooked. Don't judge me, I can't help my own thoughts. Enough said.

Getting to go home in 3 days!!!: YAY! I get to go home on FRIDAY for a whole week! I get so homesick at school - I haven't been home since Christmas. Can't wait for home cooked food and my big bed and lots of bubble baths! And a lush review video of course!

Chocolate covered strawberries: Thank you Elise for bringing back the addiction lol.


Outs:

The kitten having an obsession with my Louis Vuitton: Remember when I sent you that cute picture on twitter of the kitten napping in my bag? Well I don't know WHAT it is but she won't leave it alone. And she is getting claw snag all over everything in the house including my purse. Annoying!

Midterm week: Ughhh HATE. This week = death

Car accidents under my window: We live on an intersection of two busy-ish streets and my room is the one on that corner. There was a car accident RIGHT under my window this morning that jarred me awake. My first thought was that someone had hit my car that was parallel parked right there on the street. Everyone was okay from the crash BTW. 

Foot cramps: Why oh why does this happen to me? Why? I am the ONLY person I know who gets cramps in the arch of my foot every few weeks OF MY LIFE. It's not lack of potassium, I eat a TON of bananas (love those) and its not lack of water. My doctor said my arches are too high and they aren't supportive of my height (5'8). Apparently between too small feet (7), too tall me (5'8) and too high arches, I get foot cramps the rest of my life. Got one last night = OWWW.

Okay thats it guys. Hahaha hope you don't get bored. LUB!!!

(Lub is my new favorite phrase = LUV= LOVE!)

22 comments on "In's and Out's 2"

Calana on March 4, 2009 at 12:49 AM said...

kitty attacking your LV? oh no! I hide mine in the closet from my boyfriends kitten haha.

4foreverxme on March 4, 2009 at 1:03 AM said...

hey im simply_michelle from twitter :P thnx for the post my sis is 5'8 to :P she is 16 haha but she has big feet hahaah

Becky on March 4, 2009 at 4:36 AM said...

oohhh i get the foot cramps !! OWWW i cant wear shoes for to long my arches KILL me... my arches are to high and starting to fall AND MY MY GOD i feel ur pain....xxx

Jenny on March 4, 2009 at 8:27 AM said...

Man, I get cramps badly in my feet and toes. People look at me funny when I tell them it hurts so bad. Like they've never had one! AHHH!! Just thinking about it makes me wanna scream!

It's so bad that my toes all cross and I can't move them until the cramp goes away LOL

Liz on March 4, 2009 at 8:48 AM said...

calf cramps, no matter how you try and stop them coming when you feel your leg tense you just cant, always when i am in bed asleep

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem with foot cramps! I am 5'7 and have size 6.5 feet with reallllly high arches. The only thing that helps me is arch supports (when I exercise). Oh and I have been meaning to get the 227 brush!

Anonymous said...

You are tall! I'm only 5'1"-so be thankful ;P

Danielle Sorrells on March 4, 2009 at 12:39 PM said...

Im not tall (5'4) and dont have small feet (8) but I get foot cramps alot too.

Anonymous said...

ur soo tall!! i thought you might of been 5'4 or something like that. im 5'7 and i my feet are 7. so i guess thats normal? lol

Jemma on March 4, 2009 at 5:52 PM said...

i know what you mean about the foot cramps annoying right!? i find massaging the foots helps a little might be worth a try? x

Anonymous said...

lol my foot cramps too!

Susan Tinsley on March 5, 2009 at 12:53 PM said...

I have the high arches problem too...it sucks :( I feel your pain!! Xx

Miss M on March 6, 2009 at 7:14 PM said...

I too have the foot cramps problem. They especially kill me if I've been standing/walking too much.

InnocentDeath on March 7, 2009 at 12:36 AM said...

my friend wears new balance sneakers to support her feet because she gets foot cramps a LOT and she doesn't even wear heels (like I do lol) but they've helped her a lot.

JamieRebecca on March 28, 2009 at 8:24 PM said...

i have this exact problem. i'm 5'9" and i have really high arches. u need to get an insert so that ur arch is supported. my trainer made ones for me himself for my sneakers. the cramps are sooo painful! i used to tell my mom it felt like muscle was ripping off my foot! they are sooo painful!

aristouka on April 6, 2009 at 5:02 PM said...

hi there! i ' ve been reading your blog for a couple of days
quite interesting i shall say- great reviews my dear Elle!..... i used to have foot cramps at your age only at nights which was really annoying and painful! when i felt it was starting i stretched my leg and immediateliy got up and walked around the room until i felt the muscle softer. it really worked believe me. it stopped around 26. im 29 now. my doctor had informed me that that was the case and he was right! loads of kisses from greece! aristea

Anonymous said...

foot cramps will be the death of me. i get them too. =[

Anonymous said...

If you're drinking the diet soda w/ Nutrasweet/Aspartame, that could be contributing to your cramps. That stuff is awful for our health! I hope you can get yourself off of it, totally!

Anonymous said...

i get foot cramps too. they hurt so bad. sometimes it feels like something inside my foot is tearing if i dont wear supportive shoes. like you, i thought i was the only one!

Unknown on July 14, 2009 at 12:04 PM said...

There is a store up in rochester where i live called Good Feet store. There are all about the differnt archs and problems people go through. http://www.goodfeet.com/

Monica on January 9, 2010 at 11:10 PM said...

oh my gosh, I get foot cramps too - and I'm the same height and shoe size! my mother worries that I'll tip over one day because my feet are too small for my height xD love ya Elle :)

Unknown on May 17, 2010 at 4:37 AM said...

You should try putiing soap under your matress when you sleep,, and you wont have cramps any more =) my father also had cramps and sice he had put soap under his matress he don't have them at all. xxx

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b