Monday, March 9, 2009

Review on Lush's Creamy Candy Bubble Bar


Hi Lovelies!!
I plan on reviewing each one of lush's products that I try on here. I will make a video when I try all of them with my thoughts. You can purchase all of these at http://www.lush.com. The first product I tried was the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar ($6.65), shown here:
I used this the night I drove home 8 hours for my break. I was exhausted both mentally and physically, and this was just what I needed to perk me up. This smells just like rockstar soap, which is my favorite scent from lush. It smells slightly tangy, and very sweet, like candy. I broke this is half so I could use it in two baths. I took the half I was using and crumbled it in my hand under warm running water. It immediately made big fluffy white bubbles. The nice thing about these bubbles was that they did not go away very quickly. I sat there soaking for a good 20 minutes and the bubbles were still as nice as ever. The scent stays in the water, but its not nearly as heavy once its in bubble form. My bath smelled amazing and felt very luxurious. I would purchase this product again, and I like that it is good for two baths. A little over $3 a bath is a little on the pricey side, but if you look at it as a treat and not an every night type thing then it seems ok. I recommend this for a perk me up type bath, even though I used it late at night. I would go for a more soothing one like the comforter or bathos bubble bars for a unwinding bath after a long day. 

5 comments on "Review on Lush's Creamy Candy Bubble Bar"

Dazzledust25 on March 15, 2009 at 3:15 PM said...

Love this product! I always buy the same lush goodies, branched out and tried a few different ones after seeing your haul :)

Hae on March 20, 2009 at 1:17 AM said...

Thanks for the tip!!! I was looking for something that would work for a grab bag pre-wedding bridal shower gift and I think this one is one she'll really love!!!

Unknown on April 3, 2009 at 7:07 PM said...

Thanks for the details I would definitely want to buy this one!

Tali on April 6, 2009 at 4:05 PM said...

I love lush and your right abou tthe bubbles. They seem to last much longer than normal bath products!

Emily on August 21, 2009 at 7:50 PM said...

I just took a bubble bath and used 1/2 of this and it was amazing. The smell is good and I like how the smell remains on you. And the bubbles were really good. I love this. I am using it as a night to just relax and do some resting. Deffidently a must. I will be going back and getting 2. Thanks, Elle!

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b