I finally did an updated what's in my bag after over a year! Some things stayed the same, but a few new things were added. I'm kinda boring with my bags (the inside part) as I tend to just keep the same stuff in there all the time, without much changing.
I also have discovered I have a problem: my bag ALWAYS weighs about 50 pounds. This is totally unnecessary and it leading me to an early death of a back break.
What is your top 5 things that you HAVE to keep in your bag? Mine would be:
1. My Juicy Couture key ring thingy with all my cards and quarters.
2. My makeup bag (of course!!) with all my necessities.
3. A book or 2, I always whip one out if I have to wait around anywhere. You would be surprised at how often you have to wait a few minutes without noticing! Restaurants, gas stations, banks, in line somewhere, there's tons of opportunities to get a few pages in!
4. My phone - this one is quite obvious. I am quite a texting addict, as most people in my generation are.
5. Painkillers and bandaids (tylenol, motrin, etc). I didn't mention these in my video because I am actually out (I need to restock!) but normally I always keep some on hand. You never know when you, or someone around you, will have a headache or a scratch!