Sunday, November 15, 2009

Quick FAQ Post


So here I am, snuggled up in bed with a green monster face mask on and watching Twilight. I have some time on my hands so I'm gonna do another "diary" type post. First of all, I completely adore this movie. The acting is kind of terrible, and the makeup even more so, but I still love the storyline. Vampire haters - to each their own! EEEP! Bella almost just became a pancake.

I am so close to 125,000 subs on YouTube, which was my next big number... it's growing so quickly. I adore you guys... so thank you! I figured I would answer so FAQ's while I'm thinking about them.

Q: Where did you get your two paintings in your background?
A: The Paris one is from Ballard Designs but I bought it about a year ago so I'm not sure they would be available anymore. The pink one was hand painted by my neighbor.. so again, not really available. Sorry guys! I really adore paintings, I wish I could paint actually. I fell in love with the Paris one the moment I saw it... and I knew I had to have it. It's a happy looking painting.

Q: What is that bright silver thing above your lamp?
A: A nail stuck in the wall, I had a picture there before I moved my furniture around this year.

Q: Are you a natural blonde?
A: Yes. I add both lowlights and highlights to my hair to give it dimension, right now its a bit darker than my natural color.

Q: Do you wear colored contacts?
A: No. I wear clear ones just to see.

Q: Who are your favorite youtubers to watch?
A: My sister, Juicystar07, thebubblegumprincess, lollipop26, xsparkage, michellephan, fafinettex3, EGheartsssc and like a ton more than I can't think of off the top of my head. I've met them all in person except for elise and erin.

Q: What are your favorite places to shop?
A: Guess, Express, Bebe, Forever21, Abercrombie, and department stores.

Okay that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Let me know if you have more FAQs and I'll do a part 2.

26 comments on "Quick FAQ Post"

Gossip7girl on November 15, 2009 at 1:36 AM said...

I like most of the gugu's you suggested too! Particurly Lollipop26 and JuicyStar07

Marsadie on November 15, 2009 at 1:38 AM said...

That's awesome; we love the exact same stores!

That Mint Julep mask is uh-mazing.

Glenda said...

Isn't EGHeartSSC so fun to watch?
& Forever 21 - cheap, but great for trendier items that may not last very long.

Anonymous said...

im so glad someone besides me and my friends thinks the acting in twilight is bad. i want to like the movie but kristen stewart has some realllllyyy annoying habits such as stuttering and shacking her head constantly. plus does the girl ever close her mouth?

Erin Allison on November 15, 2009 at 2:50 AM said...

you, bubblegum and me NEED to meet!! asap!!

Dreams That Glitter xoxo on November 15, 2009 at 6:32 AM said...

I wish they sold that mask here in the UK!
xoxo

tofupoo on November 15, 2009 at 3:29 PM said...

lol i feel the same way about twilight movie, but i still cant stop watching it. i even went thru this phase where it was constantly on in the background while i went about my life. i just really like book adaptations and the music was good too

Pinklumpysugar on November 15, 2009 at 7:58 PM said...

I hated the Twilight movie when it first came out because it was such a dissapointment, but it really grew on me haha. I just dislike Kristen!
Btw are you still reading the Sookie Stackhouse series? I already finished the third one...vamps are so adicting! :)

Vanessa on November 16, 2009 at 12:04 AM said...

I agree about the acting in Twilight. I was actually really dissapointed in the movie and I think that Kristen is really annoying to watch!

Cupake Kaylee on November 16, 2009 at 7:02 PM said...

Hey Elle, you should post a video about all your favorite books! Alot of us twi-fans have similar interests in reading, and maybe we can get eachother into a new series or two!
~Kaylee

~Lisa on November 16, 2009 at 9:16 PM said...

Congratz on almost hitting 125,000 subbies!! I want to try the Mint Julep Mask too! I saw it at my local 'no name' beauty supplies =P

Follow me?
www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

Dylana Suarez on November 25, 2009 at 1:45 AM said...

Lovely blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Katiiee Biscuit on December 6, 2009 at 1:42 PM said...

hiya please check out my site.

Rita Gonzalez on December 6, 2009 at 6:11 PM said...

elle could you check out my blog? i love you and your vids especially lush...! i guess i might be one of your younger viewers because im only 12 buy still i think you might like my blog nd my youtube channel, miniavacado454! and my facebook, Rita gonzalez! oh and twitter, i tweeted you just now! i love everything about you and Blair too!
byee

arcanefelicity on December 7, 2009 at 10:01 PM said...

hey elle! i just wanted to say that i really like your diary type posts, and that i'm glad i'm not the only one who thought the acting in twilight was..ehh. haha

Shelley on December 8, 2009 at 12:06 AM said...

Hi Elle! I watch your videos on Youtube. I love the Pop of Green tutorial you did recently. I have been using it ALOT lately and just mentioned that video of yours in my recent blog post! :)

http://itsacharmedlifeblog.blogspot.com/

Beauty Booty on December 9, 2009 at 4:39 PM said...

I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! I am actually bein really lazy and listening to the books on my phone ...please come and visit my blog...you and the other gurus have inspired me to start my own. there isnt much on it at the moment but I would love you to take a quick peep....www.beautybootyx.blogspot.com

x x x

Anonymous said...

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Accessories?page=3

check out the hello kitty key caps...very cute!

Kawzy said...

Hiiii Elle,

I love your videos, im watching the gift ideas one right now. I have a question, I was wondering the story on how you started glitzy-glam? The products are sooooo cute there!!! Im thinking about starting a business and was wondering how you got your start and any tips you might have in starting out. Thanks :)

Budget Beauty on December 15, 2009 at 3:38 PM said...

I love your blog and youtube videos!!

check out my blog too! It's all about fashion :)

averagestylediet.blogspot.com

wallflowerfairy on December 20, 2009 at 11:14 AM said...

i'm wondering how you got your blog on google. i made a blog but it wont show up when i search it on google. thanks.

InDii-xoxo on December 24, 2009 at 6:33 PM said...

I saw twilight pretty much as soon as it came out. I saw it with some friends. After that I couldn't stop daydreaming!!!!! Definitely team edward!!!

Bad Haircut said...

I know you probably get hundreds of these things, but if you could help me it would mean a lot to me, thank you soo much. I was in love with my hair. I was really curly and long. I went to get a haircut and I asked for just a trim, only one inch off, I was very specific about it. He ended up layering my hair, and cutting off about 3 inches. Lets just say I wasn't to happy about it. Since my hair is curly to, it looks even shorter! I deperately need to grow it out fast. When I wear it curly I look like I have a bad hair day from the 60s. Your hair is so long and healthy. Do you have any tips that will help me grow it out faster? Please help me. Thank you so much.

P.S I absolutely love your videos. I watch Blair's too, you two are so cute together. I loved your videos so much that I make all my friends watch them too. I know your busy being in college and all, runnning glitzy-glam, and being a seventeen beautie smartie. If you have read this far i just want to let you know your a great role model for me. My life is hectic too (well not as much as yours) and whenever i see that you have had time to make a video and brighten girls lives, I know I can suck it up and make it through my day. Thank you so much for making your videos, they always make my day so much better even though they are only about makeup and stuff.. haha wow long PS. but i just wanted to say thanks for everything Elle.

lou said...

Hi Elle! I was wanting to know what kinda of cat Bear was as I want one!

lavanya on February 7, 2010 at 1:50 PM said...

really nice i loved it..

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b