Monday, August 3, 2009

Armani Exchange Contest Winner!


Hi everyone! Thanks for entering this contest - it was a ton of fun! We have a winner :) Please note that I did NOT pick the winner, it was selected by the representatives of Armani Exchange. Here is the way the winner was picked, in case you were curious. 

"Each winner is selected randomly.  How we do that is we print out ALL comments and knock off all the duplicates, those that didn't meet the requirements (didn't list what Armani products/clothes they wanted), etc.  We also print out all the RT (tweet) messages and then we number each entry (comments + tweets).  After we have a total number, we visit Random.org and enter the range of entries (1-#) and click generate!  It provides a number and we look up who was given that number and bam, that's the winner!"

So the winner is ElizabethYtorres, who posted on 7/22 at 1:04 pm. Congrats girl! Since I do not have your information, please email me your name and address to glitzyglamour21@yahoo.com and I will mail you your gift card! 

For my other contest, the 60,000 subs one, I will be selecting winners when I get a chance to sit down and enjoy the videos. Hopefully I will have time later on in the week. Be looking for those winners! 

25 comments on "Armani Exchange Contest Winner!"

tofupoo on August 3, 2009 at 9:24 PM said...

congrats Elizabeth! you are extremely lucky! i hope you get some sweet clothing. And i cant wait till you start watching the videos Elle, a lot of them were really good and the world ones were really interesting! good luck to everyone on Elles next contest :3

catherine on August 3, 2009 at 9:38 PM said...

YOU ARE SO LUCKY..omg...

ElizabethYtorres said...

OMG!!!!! I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown on August 3, 2009 at 10:38 PM said...

Congrats Elizabeth! You are one of the luckiest girls out there to win the contest!

Jenny9119999 on August 4, 2009 at 4:34 AM said...

Well done Elizabeth:)

ElizabethYtorres said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carry Mayfeild on August 4, 2009 at 1:59 PM said...

good job ELizabeth! Hi Elle! I'm a huge fan! I love you're youtube channel so so much! And you're twitter and you're blog.

ElizabethYtorres said...

Elle, I saw that you twittered something about me. I SWEAR that wasn't me that posted the comment that you were talking about. I swear, swear, swear that wasn't me. I wasn't even home an hour ago. I was at my cousins house.

ElizabethYtorres on August 4, 2009 at 2:10 PM said...

Elle, I swear that wasn't me.

Anonymous said...

That's weird, ElizabethYtorres, wan't this JUST announced? I don't think overnight delivery was part of the deal. Have a little appreciation and patience.
By the way, congrats.

LO said...

Congrats

LIZ YVONNE on August 4, 2009 at 4:22 PM said...

i AM THE REAL elizabethYtorres

Kate H.(www.sprinkletherapy.blogspot.com) on August 4, 2009 at 4:34 PM said...

congrats elizabeth!

Juicyluv007 said...

Haha I beat YouTube!
Ok so Elle hears the deal
scence u turned off the setting that let's people watch ur videos on their cellphone it will not let me watch ur video or comment. I am a loyal subscriber and the only way I can watch ur videos is on my iPhone and I kno many of ur subscribers are in the same situation as me. So when I went to watch ur video I was very diapointed. That girl who says letting people watch ur video on their cellphone exposes ur last name is not telling the truth!!!! She made it all up so please do not belive her and let ur fellow iPhone lovers watch ur video! :)

Syeda on August 19, 2009 at 6:13 PM said...

hi elle this has nothing to do with this post, but i didnt know where else to put it. anyways i really wanted to know what sorority you are in. i know your paddle was behind you in many of your videos but i didnt quite pay attention. im kind of interested in joining one at my school probably delta sigma theta or alpha kappa alpha, but i was very interested to know how your experience was and so forth. maybe you could do a video on it. thanks totorosan428 aka mysha

Raigan on August 27, 2009 at 7:03 PM said...

Hello Elle, i'm not so sure if you ever get on here or if you check your comments but i'm just a bit curious....

I really love your videos by the way!

Well i'm not so sure about how your feel about about giving back but i really love an organization called Art Feeds. It's further explained on my most recent post, and there is also a widget where you can donate if you'd like. They also have a myspace which is pretty cool!

Well i hope you have a lovely weekend!

-Raigan

Unknown on September 6, 2009 at 10:06 AM said...

Yay 8D :3

a-gilr's-life-blog on September 10, 2009 at 2:25 PM said...

congratsulations , you are very lucky !

xTarahhx on September 20, 2009 at 5:48 PM said...

Congrats winner! (:

I just made a blog and need some followers? Interested?

www.happyholic.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Timeless Fashion... on October 2, 2009 at 12:26 PM said...

Wow, I wish I saw the AE contest before... I'll be checking your blog in case you are approached by AE again :)

Fashion By He on October 5, 2009 at 10:36 AM said...

love the blog!!

come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

Zeina on October 12, 2009 at 3:52 PM said...

hii.. im a huge fan of u and ur sister!!
i know this is a bit late but 4 the 'sleep in a tube' request you asked for on the video... use Garnier Eye Roll-on..... its sooo cool it contains caffine and vitamins.. but my mum has it and i used some and i was really tired.. it woke me uppp.... made me look like i had had a proper long refreshing sleep and made my eyes glisten... my mum also looks fresh when she does use it!! it aslo really efficient!.... i loved it hope u do too! :)

I V Y on October 30, 2009 at 9:25 PM said...

nice blog! mmm armani...

Hollywood on November 12, 2009 at 4:16 AM said...

it hurts me to say it but I agree with the UGGs lol BUT I still wear them they may be ugly but they are SO confortable lol that's it's a big decision to take lol I am Parisienne and I spend like 2 hours per day in the public transportation lol and sometime I am so happy to have them lol !!!! DILEMA !

lavanya on February 7, 2010 at 1:51 PM said...

ohhh you are great..

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b