Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter Jacket


So as I am in the middle of a snow storm (and stuck in the house) I am online shopping for a new winter jacket. I am thinking about getting this one:
It is SUPER cute in person - a girl in my sorority has it and it is love. It is the northface W. Siren Jacket in Vintage White. The problem is, I kinda want a jacket that has a hood? So now I am confused, because I love this one, but a hood might be necessary in this weather. I can't afford to get two! Of course, I could always pair this with my favorite earmuffs!


So what do you guys think? This jacket, or go for a similar one with a hood?

Elle Fowler

11 comments on "Winter Jacket"

Av on January 27, 2009 at 6:09 PM said...

Love that jacket you have to get it - just buy a nice hat! Where are you buying it from?

Pretty in Pink on January 27, 2009 at 7:15 PM said...

I don't think a hood is necessary, as long as you have a good pair of earmuffs and a good umbrella! I think that coat is a perfect match for your burberry earmuffs so I am voting for that!

Erin Allison on January 27, 2009 at 7:53 PM said...

Hmm.. I love hoods :) I'd try to find a similar one

Anonymous said...

i have those earmuffs and they work perfectly in jackets with no hood!

PolkaDotUmbrella13 on January 27, 2009 at 11:27 PM said...

I don't use my hood. I just do the earmuffs. Get this one!

Amy on January 28, 2009 at 12:08 AM said...

Hood. :)

Anonymous said...

I would try and find one with a hood. I have a north face puff jacket with a hood...

Danielle on January 28, 2009 at 4:46 PM said...

I have a hood on my coat but I still just use a random hat that I bought somewhere instead even though it's like zero degrees where I'm from. So I say if you want the coat, go for it!

Unknown on January 29, 2009 at 12:17 PM said...

I suggest getting a similar one with a hood! :)

Anonymous said...

Get a similar one with a removable hood!

spiffykerms on February 21, 2009 at 12:10 AM said...

I'd get that one, but perhaps wear either ear muffs like you posted, OR just wear a hoody under it. My winter jacket is like that - down filled with no hoody, and some days when it's just bitter cold, I wear a not-so-bulky hoody underneath and I'm set!

Post a Comment

 

Elle Fowler Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez

ss_blog_claim=941dacbcbd77f1b77a19a34351d0506b